+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfsniper View Post
    NO! I don't care about the lore of one stupid op weapon, that broke PvP in D13, along with infectors. I am glad they are both gone. You insulting me is getting out of hand. I am a fan, I do care about the game. Unlike 90% of the people here who just want to complain because they cannot have their stupid op weapons in D50, and insulting the Devs, and members over something so trivial.

Charge blade was a noob weapon for PvP that was abused with blur(sprint in D50), and did little in pve besides take out ads. Rockets worked better at clearing ads then charge blades, dets did as well. So why would charge blades help out your team in a co op map when I can shoot them from a distance and kill them before the melee character got there? At that point we are carrying the blade runner, as they are not killing anything.

I got almost all the kills running co op in D13 with a group of blade runners just using my SAW, and they barely did anything to the boss at the end. I made a point not to run coop with blade runners as they would typically slow down our farm time.

Do we really need another 100+ mods cluttering up the game for melee weapons and thus lowering any chance for getting t5 mod for that one particular gun?

As of now there is zero reason to add them. Maybe someday we might get a prototype, but I don't want to find 50 melee mods when looking for t5 LMG mods.
    Finally it comes out. Just because YOU had a bad experience with them YOU don't want them. Well just as many people saying no are saying yes and if you do a net search you'll see many of the community left because they were removed. Just because YOU don't want them doesn't mean others don't either.

the lore in defiance is super meh. it is also pretty naive to believe many people left defiance because charge blades are class-based

Quote Originally Posted by The 5 Ds of Death View Post
    the lore in defiance is super meh. it is also pretty naive to believe many people left defiance because charge blades are class-based
    True the main thing that hurt was the month of silence. The player base had nothing, other than what other players were saying, which was generally not that good. The power of word of mouth advertisement at it's finest. This, coupled with the lack of news and bug fixes pushed more players away.

So some of the fault belongs to the player base. Though, the great majority of it is on Trion for how things have gone so far.

And as they said on the stream and I have pointed out. They didn't say these wouldn't come back, just that there are no plans currently for them, i.e. within the current road map. But, with them saying that, they are listening to the community. This is one of those things that we're going to have to wait and see on. I can't say what we'll see once the current content road map is completed.

Quote Originally Posted by vorxdargo View Post
    Story wise 7th Legion didn't have lore connected to the main story yes but the whole DLC was all about the samurai Ark Hunters and the katana blades. All of which except for one or two outfits was cut.
    The outfits are there, as pursuit rewards. Not all of them, but most were just skin variations, anyway. I bet the remaining ones will come in future pursuits, related to incursions, when they're introduced.

The swords mods were in the game and cut with the blades themselves. There was power mods, energy mods for the slam attack, and so on.

I can't believe all the people here who try to say they are "experts" forgot all this..
    AFAIK, swords in OLDefiance did not have any MODs. Charge Blades had one "mod" for changing the color of the "blade", and it was only acquirable via BitStore.

Quote Originally Posted by SanCarioca View Post
    The outfits are there, as pursuit rewards. Not all of them, but most were just skin variations, anyway. I bet the remaining ones will come in future pursuits, related to incursions, when they're introduced.

AFAIK, swords in OLDefiance did not have any MODs. Charge Blades had one "mod" for changing the color of the "blade", and it was only acquirable via BitStore.
    betting they are getting chips and mods mixed up

+ Reply to Thread