+ Reply to Thread

Heisenberg mastery bug

I just t6ed my heisenberg, happy with the way the rolls turned out i went on to mastery. I got the mastery I was looking for, the only problem is that it's mastered a t5 mastery on a t6 weapon. It's given me 25% crit from hip instead of 35%. What are my options? Can I put in a ticket or should I just spend the arkforge and remaster hoping that the next time it gives me the t6 mastery..

It was approximately 3.15am Australian time. I'm 6k ego and was using the cloak ego power. I was in explosions 101 at the time of mastery and was lagging pretty badly. Wondering if perhaps the game hadn't registered it as being a t6 weapon due to lag and mastered it at its original t5 state.

This was on Ps3 eu server

Quote Originally Posted by Wreaper View Post
    I just t6ed my heisenberg, happy with the way the rolls turned out i went on to mastery. I got the mastery I was looking for, the only problem is that it's mastered a t5 mastery on a t6 weapon. It's given me 25% crit from hip instead of 35%. What are my options? Can I put in a ticket or should I just spend the arkforge and remaster hoping that the next time it gives me the t6 mastery..
    Many years ago, a Dev said that when weapons are acquired -- no matter the way -- they already have their mastery bonus defined. You just progress to unlock it. Which means the first mastery roll you get on a weapon will be always tied to the tier it originally dropped.

If you got your Heinseberg from Py, for example, you got it at t5. If you proceeded to t6 it BEFORE mastering it, you'd still get the original t5 roll. In this case, you'll have to reset the mastery bonus so it can unlock a new t6 mastery (that you'll have to progress through again).

However, if you already mastered it once and proceeded to master it again, while it was already t6ed, then you have an issue that will require a developer's attention. You may place a ticket for that, but I don't want to get your hopes high on that...

Quote Originally Posted by SanCarioca View Post
    If you got your Heinseberg from Py, for example, you got it at t5. If you proceeded to t6 it BEFORE mastering it, you'd still get the original t5 roll
    That's not the case all the time. On my Dynamic Purgatory HS syn, the first mastery it got at T6 was x1.12 Fire rate instead of x1.10 Fire rate and i know some of my perfs got a T6 mastery instead of a T5 but not all the time because i upgraded a Scythe (TN JP Big Boomer) to T6 then the first mastery i got was x1.08 DMG instead of x1.10 DMG

also my Precise MG Stingray got -40% Reload while standing still mastery at T6 on first attempt

I think it varies imo... I've never gotten a T6 mastery on jackpots on first try, always a T5 one and i get T6 masteries on my perfs afaik
    IMBUE NOKUDOS: EGO 6000 Lamar Kendrick: EGO 6000 Zayne83: EGO 6000
    Megumi Suzumiya: EGO 6000 Sachi Hayashida: EGO 5800+ Mikaela Himura: EGO 5700+
    Lil Zayne: EGO 5600+ shortfusedmikey: EGO 5100+