+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Cheat Reports

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    telling everyone how to do the glitch isnt allowed too btw.
    Here was mentioned several times the way they do it, anyway, the trap is in sight.

Id: Alahali671 (ps3 - ps4)
    Psn Fingers865
    Clan: "Defiance Terminators ps3 - Terminators ps4"

(The sig-tag is another creation of Tau)

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Hey there. Naming and shaming players still isn't allowed. The dev team never told anyone to report cheaters in public forum posts, they asked to have cheaters reported (with as much evidence as you have) to the support team. For specific issues with contracts you'll want to directly message Destromathe and Zephkial.
    Absolutely sad that Trion has decided to continue to support and Protect cheaters. 2+ weeks 4 a support ticket is 2+ weeks 2 long, and you Protect them on the forums??? Your letting thieves steal you profit line by driving players away, and you protect them__. How can players post constructive threads, if your Ignoring and Protecting the largest issue...

Quote Originally Posted by JungleBeard View Post
    Absolutely sad that Trion has decided to continue to support and Protect cheaters. 2+ weeks 4 a support ticket is 2+ weeks 2 long, and you Protect them on the forums??? Your letting thieves steal you profit line by driving players away, and you protect them__. How can players post constructive threads, if your Ignoring and Protecting the largest issue...
    When the game first came out it took weeks if not months for me to get a reply to the videos I sent in. In their defense due to this game being rushed, and due to all the bugs and early access not working they were flooded with tickets.

Luckily now its a day or less, I sent in 10 videos and 2 picture 2 days ago, and got a response of closed ticket, and thank you for reporting violations early yesterday.

Im just glad they said to keep sending in videos of exploiters, and that they are viewing and saving the videos. Im going to keep sending them in,

I do agree that action taken against the players cheating is much easier then patching the problem, and would help stop legit players from leaving the game.

I even got an infraction for posting a video of what a player using shield glitching looks like, after another person posted on the forum how to do it..... Saying how to do it is spreading exploiting and against the code of conduct. I didn't name and shame on my post, just showed a video to help the community know what to look for when reporting a player to Trion Support and I got an infraction.... Fun times

Add him to the list.

20180926203645.jpg

Why is he missing his primary weapon?

+ Reply to Thread