+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Cheat Reports

Quote Originally Posted by JungleBeard View Post
    That choice already comes with it's negatives. Using ether weapon does not give Pursuit updates, and Cores from Arkfall bosses. However the user does nothing for those weapons to be glitched, they simply are.

Unlike the shield glitch where you need to know how to perform the glitch, and manually take the steps needed to abuse it.
    I don't know how to do the shield glitch but have been accused of using it.

If it's the thing were you unequip secondary weapon and grenade and seem to be 1/2 your PR, and then have the whole world scale in your favor, then I'd say it's coded like that, so it's not a cheat. It has its negatives as you forfeit using a grenade and having a secondary weapon.

Guardian's 2nd life isn't a cheat either.
    Neither is assassin's one-shot-kill eviscerate.

Hacks and 3rd party software that makes you godmoded are cheats, but these are either poor coding or intentional features. Given how they were allegedly in the game 5 years ago (allegedly, I wasn't playing D13), that they could EASILY be changed, and that tryon knows exactly which toon has what equipped and lets everyone equips what they want, I'd say they are features intended by the developers.

the shield glitch is getting fixed soon. along with the bonesaw and gore auger

This thread is still here, wow so Trion just as long as no one talks about how broken, lacking of content, loss of players and numbers on Steam Charts. All other things are allowed to do in the game and on the forums! Name and Shame all you want, be racist, toxic, and kiss our... Till the end of time but if you mention anything about the game's quality bam you're gone forever. Oof

4.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleBeard View Post
    As Per the Dev Stream on 14/09/2018 (Day/Month/Year) I'll be reporting Cheaters on the Forums with the Required Video evidence.
    Hey there. Naming and shaming players still isn't allowed. The dev team never told anyone to report cheaters in public forum posts, they asked to have cheaters reported (with as much evidence as you have) to the support team. For specific issues with contracts you'll want to directly message Destromathe and Zephkial.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager/Bulldog

Read our forum standards before posting

Looking for help? Contact our support team!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Exploiting ANY bug to gain an unfair advantage over other players is cheating. If someone disagrees with this statement they are probably guilty of it. I understand it’s not the players fault if a weapon is bugged but the player has a moral decision of to exploit it or report it and not use it until it’s fixed. The moment you decide to exploit it you’ve labeled yourself.

As for it being the “only” way a player can kill enemies... if you are using bugged weapons to kill enemies as the ONLY way, you should probably stay in Mt.Tam and gain some skill or learn how ammo mods work. Trust me, once you learn ammo mods enemies become a lot easier. As for the players who are ruining arkfalls and warmasters with this... they are trolling.

Finally, it’s always been a rule that naming and shaming or Blacklisting is not allowed. The ONLY thing I can agree on is sometimes it seems the dev team, community team and CS are not on the same page on some issues.
    Founder of D2050 clan BLOODLINES. We are recruiting. PSHome Original. Defiance PS3 vet now on PS4. Founder of the Neverwinter guild Order of the Sun on PS4. Founder of ESO Guild Order of the Black Sky also on PS4.

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Hey there. Naming and shaming players still isn't allowed. The dev team never told anyone to report cheaters in public forum posts, they asked to have cheaters reported (with as much evidence as you have) to the support team. For specific issues with contracts you'll want to directly message Destromathe and Zephkial.

well, that's great!... confirmation on what everyone (except for op here) already knew... no input whatsoever relative to a solution, as usual... most of us don't want to spend our time policing paradise, especially considering there isn't any obvious gain from that investment... isn't that something trion should put some effort into?... I saw Zephkial online (pcna) the other day, and didn't see any cheaters for hours afterward... they aren't hard to find... get someone from trion online occasionally, take care of it yourselves, if you can't fix it through coding?

and why, oh why, do you guys (devs) always get on here to clear up what's on your agenda, but can never be bothered to shed light on evryone's overriding questions?... patch for any of the multitude of broken stuff (including hackers)?... if the answer is 'no, no patch pending', say so... but addressing your issue, while ignoring the players' issues is the norm here, for some very aggravating reason

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Thank you for confirmation on this subject.

exploit (make full use of and derive benefit from a resource). no one would use these exploits . if they never made it into the game. thats why they have a Q And A team . but yet glitch gear makes it into the game . and takes way to long to fix. or never gets fixed at all like the bio glitch.

I still remember when someone opened a thread saying that he knew how to be invincible and tried to communicate with the developers, from that moment (or before) until today we are discussing the issue of the shield, but nothing was done about it.
    In spite of this thread ("out of the rules") or any other sent in the "correct" way the harm from one player to another or others continues.
    I hope it is solved soon otherwise the only solution will be to remove the grenade and a weapon so that everything is even.

Id: Alahali671 (ps3 - ps4)
    Psn Fingers865
    Clan: "Defiance Terminators ps3 - Terminators ps4"

(The sig-tag is another creation of Tau)

telling everyone how to do the glitch isnt allowed too btw.