+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by CalamityDusk View Post
    “Not on 2050”
    Suggesting that you didn’t want it for d13, how is that hard to comprehend? You make everything so much more complicated dude...

I was asking why it needed to be implemented in d13, if you didn’t want it in d13 and only in d2050, why not just add the d13 jump nerfs instead? This suggestion seems a bit much and unrealistic as well.
    so who made you the boss of what and where i can post?

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    so who made you the boss of what and where i can post?
    I’ve been asking the same question... you haven’t responded with any relevant towards it.

Why do we need that nerf implemented in d50 instead of the regular ones that haven’t been implemented? It seems unrealistic and a bit much.
    Not easy. Just simple.

the only ones who would have issues with these being put in the game , are the ones bunny hopping .hey trion how about adding a sprint cool down meter too. after the meter runs out, you cant run till the meter fill up.

This thread is a bunch of shenanigans. Let it go they won't add no jump Nerf or Sprint nerf. They more worried about the next cash grab scheme lol.
    "If Defiance had more content , we wouldn't have time to troll"
    "Guns shots sound like cans being thrown at the floor"
    "Defiance is just Warframe but without the flips"
    "Only Disappointments get transferred"
    "Having to deal with this companie's rng structure gives worse odds than the powerball!"
    "Hey Trion! Thanks for that time machine called Defiance 2050! Just one problem -It only goes backwards!"

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    put a cool down meter on jumping . and after the cool down meters runs out, and the player still want to jump , every jump after a expired meter causes the jumping player damage. they can keep bunny hopping till they lose all their life.
    1. I hated bunny hoppers in D13 and still hate them in 2050. Last time I watched the news I didn't see the police taking down a criminal that had been bunny hopping to get away. I joke, but they do drive me nuts - add in the shield glitchers (there are way too many out there) and pvp just isn't much fun.

2. @CalamityDusk In Deathbringer210's defense, I am sure you have noticed that the 2050 section only has 5 subject headings while D13 has way more and has sub-sections that are subject specific (clan recruitment etc). Deathbringer has been asking for D13 and 2050 to be separated to avoid the confusion that you are addressing. I have also asked several times for 2050 to be given the same sub-sections so it is easier for us to navigate. Since 2050 does not have an area to post suggestions, Deathbringer210 posted where he felt it was most appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by Treasurekins View Post
    1. I hated bunny hoppers in D13 and still hate them in 2050. Last time I watched the news I didn't see the police taking down a criminal that had been bunny hopping to get away. I joke, but they do drive me nuts - add in the shield glitchers (there are way too many out there) and pvp just isn't much fun.

2. @CalamityDusk In Deathbringer210's defense, I am sure you have noticed that the 2050 section only has 5 subject headings while D13 has way more and has sub-sections that are subject specific (clan recruitment etc). Deathbringer has been asking for D13 and 2050 to be separated to avoid the confusion that you are addressing. I have also asked several times for 2050 to be given the same sub-sections so it is easier for us to navigate. Since 2050 does not have an area to post suggestions, Deathbringer210 posted where he felt it was most appropriate.
    Don’t get my wrong, I understand the sections etc but I had responded with something along the lines of why does d13 need more jump nerfs because this is in the d13 section

Am I not supposed to assume that you are talking about d13 pvp if it’s in the d13 section? Maybe I’m not getting something here but he came with unwanted attitude the entire time
    Not easy. Just simple.

2 thumbs up for treasurekins. If others want more realism. Jion your countries military. Oh guess what? No milatary in our world bunny hops during direct conflict. They just go striaght forwards with weapons (be it human or mechanized) to try to dominate. granted its a video game, shot gunning & rocket launching while hopping is an amatures wuss move. If your worthy and good enough to no scope a sniper when hopping? Only then are you a true bad ***!!!
    GT -- Abyss Hunter
    Xbox 360&1 NA
    The Abyss

I said jump

Yeah when u get that jump nerf see if trion can put a moving side to side nerf and throw in a crouch nerf too just for good measure fully support this idea till we are all standing still in pvp . Bah humbug