[BUG?] Co-op Pursuit: Sack Scrapworks...

I've been trying to complete the Sack Scrapworks Co-op Pursuit tonight, and cannot complete it. I've been able to complete all the tasks EXCEPT "Complete the final event without dying".

I ran Sack Scrapworks a total of 10 times, only once did I actually die anywhere in the Co-op at all and not in the final event.

This appears to be bugged as I cannot complete the pursuit or I'm missing something like what the actual task's meaning. Anyone else experiencing this?

Oh I've had the tag the medical supplies reset on me three times. It was only because I had logged in to look at the map that I lucked into someone else who was good enough to finish it. I couldn't even figure out to get to the roof. (when I did, I discovered something awesome. The cleavers and other mutants get really angry when they get shot but can't hit you. Sniping then was fun. Curious though, I would shoot the elite cleaver with deadshot unmodded (i was at 50) it would record the hit with 1272 float up and then the red line would drop. He would run the front of the pacific gate building. (I am on the roof ledge of accord where the side ledge meets the wall that separates the two)
    When he returned the bar would be full again. Is this a bug or not? Spore shot actually killed them (i killed the sniper with it and a monarch at a Major arkfall.) eventually I just threw a grenade and boom went the dynamite.

When the world goes to shtako, someone has to clean it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Booyahzman View Post
    I've been trying to complete the Sack Scrapworks Co-op Pursuit tonight, and cannot complete it. I've been able to complete all the tasks EXCEPT "Complete the final event without dying".

I ran Sack Scrapworks a total of 10 times, only once did I actually die anywhere in the Co-op at all and not in the final event.

This appears to be bugged as I cannot complete the pursuit or I'm missing something like what the actual task's meaning. Anyone else experiencing this?
    Having experienced the same, I am now assuming it means without any player dying. Which if true, I'll come back to it when my 3 RL mates are able to do this with me!

Senior Member WASTELAND_SURVIVOR's Avatar
    i completed this with the right people and had no trouble.