+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by questfordays View Post
    Can you guys make a title for people that have never used the shield glitch exploit. "Legit Player"
    Your asking for the moon on that one. Exploiting glitches is what 90% of people in game do anymore.

  2. #12
    Can we reduce the number of players required to start Competitive MP? Maybe put in a countdown timer once a certain threshold is reached? I can't even start a game in the mornings, playing for 2h+, because there aren't 16 people in queue for the smaller maps. Or, as pointed out, can we maybe get smaller PvP arena maps? Would also like to see a return for Capture and Hold.

    Any achievements/trophies that will be added with future content drops?

    Will Kent Docks be tuned to reduce the gold requirement? Or Madera Heat Time Trial?

    All I can think of atm.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Kisuragi View Post
    Can we reduce the number of players required to start Competitive MP? Maybe put in a countdown timer once a certain threshold is reached? I can't even start a game in the mornings, playing for 2h+, because there aren't 16 people in queue for the smaller maps. Or, as pointed out, can we maybe get smaller PvP arena maps? Would also like to see a return for Capture and Hold.

    Any achievements/trophies that will be added with future content drops?

    Will Kent Docks be tuned to reduce the gold requirement? Or Madera Heat Time Trial?

    All I can think of atm.
    They said on stream that they're focusing on the PVE stuff right now (October patch/qol stuff) and would look at the PVP later. So, we'll see.


    I'm sure that Bonesaw and Auger being temporarily disabled will make the forums even more pleasant to read.



    But the major content patch is October 15th, yay.

  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Sacramento, Ca
    Posts
    1,165
    Man, I take a break and now my Bonesaw is “Poof”.... NOOOOOO !!!!! Lol It’s so broken.

    XBL: Fluffy KillNiT IGN: FIST PUMPER / Billy Chucklebutt

    D13 - Freaks and Savages : Leader

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by questfordays View Post
    Can you guys make a title for people that have never used the shield glitch exploit. "Legit Player"
    Love this idea - Heavy Second. Or even "2 Gud 4 Exploits". I refuse to use prototypes, any form of shield glitching, and haven't even used shotguns due to the perfect accuracy exploit. I agree I want capture and hold to come in, but not until exploiting is fixed.

    I would love Berk Academy to come back to pvp also. I remember playing that for the week it was out, but there were spots that turned your screen 100% black indoors. (glitch ofc )

    --------------
    Due to all the heavy hitting questions already being asked, I'm omitting them. My questions aren't very important, just QOL.

    My Questions:

    1. Can you change the login "Do you want to play as [enter gamer tag here]?" To where Yes is highlighted instead of no? Constantly being asked to log in as a guest.

    2. Monarchs, and some of the larger enemies when targeting a player will cause the player to immediately stop and rotate around to look at them, forcing them to get hit. This was in D13 as well, is this something that can be fixed?

    3. At certain times all explosive damage doesn't register, be it from detonators, rockets, grenades, etc. This was in D13 when grenades had cool down before being changed to ammo. Is this bug from the cool down, and is it repairable? P.S. I haven't had it happen in pvp, just in the main world.

    4. Xbox One, Sieges?

    TY

  6. #16
    Member LAPDAlonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Los Angeles | Maryland
    Posts
    394
    Quote Originally Posted by Hit the Deck View Post
    D13 is an even bigger flop than this game so it wouldn't make any sense for them to port it.

    How is D13 a bigger flop then 2050, when 2050 has less features and less content than D13? Its pretty obviously you like 2050, and that's your choice, but your comment makes no sense.


  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by LAPDAlonzo View Post
    How is D13 a bigger flop then 2050, when 2050 has less features and less content than D13? Its pretty obviously you like 2050, and that's your choice, but your comment makes no sense.

    Conversely, you guys prefer 2013, and that's your choice. But arguing that 2050 is a flop doesn't seem a meaningful use of one's time either.

  8. #18
    Member LAPDAlonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Los Angeles | Maryland
    Posts
    394
    Quote Originally Posted by verbalhomage View Post
    Conversely, you guys prefer 2013, and that's your choice. But arguing that 2050 is a flop doesn't seem a meaningful use of one's time either.
    Just stating a fact.


  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by LAPDAlonzo View Post
    Just stating a fact.

    Yes, the words that you have posted truly fit the 2018 interpretation of the word "fact."

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by verbalhomage View Post
    Yes, the words that you have posted truly fit the 2018 interpretation of the word "fact."
    Original Defiance is much better

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts