+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Introducing Community Representative Taylor "Nomis" Blomgren

Hey everyone!

My name is Taylor “Nomis” Blomgren. I’ve just joined the Community Team as a Community Representative after nearly two years working on the Customer Service team, helping solve issues and answer questions as a GM.

I’ve been a gamer as long as I can remember, dating back to playing games like Diddy Kong Racing and Major League Baseball Featuring Ken Griffey Jr. for the Nintendo 64. But my big debut into the MMORPG scene was when a friend in middle-school recommended I pick up Dark Age of Camelot. From there, I diverged into some of the more beloved mainstream MMOs that are still popular today.

I’ve always had an affinity for MMOs because of the social interactions involved. As such, I am very excited to be part of a team that focuses on them!

Welcome to the monkey house Nomis! I suspect as a CR you'll be interacting with us here on a daily basis addressing our thoughts and concerns. Yes?

Out of curiosity, are you representing all of Trions games in which your time will have to be split amongst them all or are you solely dedicated to the Defiance forum?

...anyways, once again, welcome to our community. Stick around for awhile but be forewarned of the revolving door.
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

Welcome, hope you enjoy your new role & good luck.

Can you please help us get the defiance 2013 in game store back up and running so we can spend our already purchased bits. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by glaxo151 View Post
    Can you please help us get the defiance 2013 in game store back up and running so we can spend our already purchased bits. Thanks.
    Yes, this, or if not then transfer the remaining balance of bits over to 2050. Or if that is not possible then a refund would be nice since real money was spent to buy the bits.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragone View Post
    Yes, this, or if not then transfer the remaining balance of bits over to 2050. Or if that is not possible then a refund would be nice since real money was spent to buy the bits.
    I put a ticket a few weeks ago about this and there answer was bits can't be transfered

Welcome, Nomis.

If you need any help, I'll be glad to take one more leap of faith for this game and community.

Welcome to the Community Nomis, hopefully you'll help us address Defiance 2013 Bitstore and other issues that is plaguing on the game.. thanks

It's nice to see someone maybe care. Welcome I'll only call you when I've seen that you have really done something for both forum sections (D13 and D50). I am extremely skeptical and you have to earn my trust.

Welcome, herding cats for fun and profit ;P
    How could you not mention Mike Tyson's knockout?
    Looking forward to seeing you in game

+ Reply to Thread