+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Exclamation Bugged D13 Trophies

Disclosure: Not to be interpreted as a rant or an attack Thread...

While I'd rather be posting this in the regular Defiance Threads, 2050 Threads seem so popular with the DEVs, what better place? I followed Destro's 'adivce' from the live stream on 9/14, where towards the end, he says PM "us" on the forums and inform which bugged trophies/achievements one might have. I sent Destro a PM about mine last year, and no reply. Why should I bother with another PM?
    Chip & Fasti, I sent the same in-depth PM recently following that stream (as suggested by Destro). Yet, still nothing. Destro flat-out ignored me, but what are your excuses, Chip & Fasti? The bugged trophies for PS3/Xbox should be treated a little more seriously because they weren't free to come across, and all 22 for the ones I paid for still have not unlocked.
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Understand that the players aren't your personal police force that must be looking out for hackers 24/7. That is your job.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    Loot boxes are not pay to win.

I gave up on them and their games cause of how it is. Had a few outfits not transfer from d13 to 2050 so i submitted a ticket only to have them say i never had those outfits or bought them. Sent in a new ticket with picture and video proof of the outfits different person replied saying the same thing that i never bought them so said alright fine so deleted the game. And thats just with the defiance team not the other games team. Had even crazier replies from the other game teams

sent a to message to one, one about his post where he calls us Trovians. we know where his loyalty is.

My PMs still haven't gotten a response. And after all that talk about communication, too. Just so it doesn't appear I'm lying about doing what Destro said, I'll leave these here.
    Attached Images
    Understand that the players aren't your personal police force that must be looking out for hackers 24/7. That is your job.
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?

On the 09/14/18 Stream Devs said to report cheaters with Youtube evidence on the forums. Yet the forums still remains a Cheat user safe place. Support has yet to respond to the ticket, which has been in queue now for 3 weeks.

Developers are not in communication with one another, which leads to non stop lies and misinformation. It's clear that Trion does not care about communication, or it's community. They protect the Cheaters wrecking the game, while punishing the players who attempt to report the cheaters.

Trion seriously needs to hire a proper PR team, and start doing the exact opposite of their current PR decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by JungleBeard View Post
    Trion seriously needs to hire a proper PR team, and start doing the exact opposite of their current PR decisions.
    Something tells me this isn't in their budget.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by JungleBeard View Post
    On the 09/14/18 Stream Devs said to report cheaters with Youtube evidence on the forums. Yet the forums still remains a Cheat user safe place. Support has yet to respond to the ticket, which has been in queue now for 3 weeks.

Developers are not in communication with one another, which leads to non stop lies and misinformation. It's clear that Trion does not care about communication, or it's community. They protect the Cheaters wrecking the game, while punishing the players who attempt to report the cheaters.

Do you have a time this was said in the stream?
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

Today: no reply. You don't need a PR team to respond to a thread or a PM. Just absurd. To also add... I sent Destro a PM about co-op cheaters long ago, and got a reply minutes later. Even if ALL cheaters are banished today or tomorrow, will that make Defiance relevant again for all who left?

Quote Originally Posted by Valani View Post
    Today: no reply. You don't need a PR team to respond to a thread or a PM. Just absurd. To also add... I sent Destro a PM about co-op cheaters long ago, and got a reply minutes later. Even if ALL cheaters are banished today or tomorrow, will that make Defiance relevant again for all who left?
    In regards to pvp, yes. Pve doesn't bother me any. If I go to a scrapper projinator and it dies in 2 seconds, I still get my loot. Even though I did it legit, the player using the weapons taking the risk and my farmings faster.

But when pvp is 100% 1 shot prototypes, Shield Glitching, Fast firing guns to 1 shot kill players with assassins glitched ability, coupled with shotgun 100% sniper like accuracy, its no wonder that there are players calling out in zone chat "Insert Player Name Here" is on, no one que for pvp. Taking pvp 30 minutes to an hour just to find 15 players, to then find unkillable due to exploits.

Echelon Daily/weekly tasks need to get a pve replacement while these exploits are sorted out, and pvp shut down until its fixed.

I remember Runescape had a problem with botting, and remember them Publicly announcing and banning 1.5million (yea million) bots. They lost 1.5m accounts and saw a large influx of new players and returning players, since they had GOOD PR AROUND THE EVENT.

Once the exploits are fixed, Trion needs to re advertise on the consoles/pc as something like "Defiance 2050 is now out of Post Beta Stage, Come join the fun in our Free to Play mmo".

I played d13 until expeditions and rigs were out, and were such a bad cash grab that I quit. But I know from D13 things will get better and fixed.... it just takes a large amount of time.

I'm only here because Destromathe mentioned a topic that caught my interest during the live stream on 9/14, that I've been questioning them about for 3 years. I expect them to not be biased and reply without prejudice.