+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Broken Daily's!

  1. #1
    Member nate van's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    On the beach.
    Posts
    237

    Broken Daily's!

    Thorn liro, yuke liro arena

    Defiant few, matrons nest

    7th legion, pride in victory

    All 3 did not count toward the ark hunter bounties daily acclamation contract once again.

    System is xbox one, NA server, van dam is character name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexthat
    "you have stockholm syndrome"

    Xbox 360
    Xbox one

  2. #2
    Member nate van's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    On the beach.
    Posts
    237
    Almost forgot keys are still vanishing on phase change.

    Sorry I posted this twice but I put it on wrong post first time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexthat
    "you have stockholm syndrome"

    Xbox 360
    Xbox one

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by nate van View Post
    Thorn liro, yuke liro arena

    Defiant few, matrons nest

    7th legion, pride in victory

    All 3 did not count toward the ark hunter bounties daily acclamation contract once again.

    System is xbox one, NA server, van dam is character name.
    It's not just Matron's Nest. All the Defiant Few arena's currently aren't counting toward it. Something they are aware of and working on fixing.

    Thorn Liro and 7th Legion, I hadn't heard of those not working.So might be a new bug there.

    This is for us on PC. So, you're not alone on the Defiant Few. I'llhave to check the Thorn Liro's at some point. I don't bother with them much, since I got gold in all of them. Hell. most the time they don't even register as a thought in my mind. I basically forget they exist.

  4. #4
    Member Johnny Stranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    3,320
    I can confirm on PS4 Na, 7th legion daily does NOT count towards your daily acclamation ( the one you need 7 ), but does give you the 10 rep
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

    CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

  5. #5
    Member nate van's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    On the beach.
    Posts
    237
    On the live streaming they acted like they had no clue. So everyday I am going to post that they are not working with an in depth description of what exactly is broken. This way I accomplish 3 things at once.

    They will not be able to say they did not know any longer.

    They may actually get fixed.

    And last but not least I cut down on there work load by doing there job for them just cause I am a nice guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexthat
    "you have stockholm syndrome"

    Xbox 360
    Xbox one

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Twitter
    Posts
    631
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorcerer21b View Post
    It's not just Matron's Nest. All the Defiant Few arena's currently aren't counting toward it. Something they are aware of and working on fixing.

    Thorn Liro and 7th Legion, I hadn't heard of those not working.So might be a new bug there.

    This is for us on PC. So, you're not alone on the Defiant Few. I'llhave to check the Thorn Liro's at some point. I don't bother with them much, since I got gold in all of them. Hell. most the time they don't even register as a thought in my mind. I basically forget they exist.

    Yup, 7th legion and Thorn haven't counted since day 1. Many others and myself have written about this before..but..maybe it's "intended" not to work toward dailies and they are not broken.

    WSA Clan Founder
    White Sack Angels coming back on 2050

  7. #7
    Member nate van's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    On the beach.
    Posts
    237
    I hope not because if that is the case how do we get our 2 keys every day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexthat
    "you have stockholm syndrome"

    Xbox 360
    Xbox one

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by nate van View Post
    I hope not because if that is the case how do we get our 2 keys every day.
    While you currently can't get two keys per day. If you do all the daily's and are offline for reset, you can get two keys every other day.And they'll have to fix this. Since with the upcoming Crusader patch, we're suppose to be getting a new Reputation as well.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts