+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Powerlevel 5000 Mission Impossible

Hallo Akrhunters,

iam now 3 Weeks on Powerlevel 4998 abd i dont come higher.

Is it a Bug or what is wrong. All Shilds and Granates are on 4930 until 4950. I dont get higher things from Arkfalls, dealer and Koop.

Thx for your Help

Greetings

Markus

Attachment 11551

Welcome to the broken loot system in Defiance 2050. I am power level 5000 and still get higher drops on the floor than what i get from t4 and t5 coop chests.

Yeah! But how you get 5000 shild and granate? From Koop or in the open World?

Quote Originally Posted by BigBang View Post
    Yeah! But how you get 5000 shild and granate? From Koop or in the open World?
    Got sheild from opening arkfall chests and nade from t4 coop. Must have ran almost 100 coops though to get a nade at 5000

this is not normal this is for me an Bug!

Working as intended according to Trion

I had a 4972 shield and used defiant few rep vendor for 120 rep and 12k scrip, it got me a 5k shield. Atm stuck at 4993, grenade left to drop.
    B3lz3buth PC-EU
    Clan Red Thugs!

my higer pr are at rep vendor box, i get at there 5000 grenate, and also i get 4997 shield at there one day. currently have 4998 shield at coop and now im at 4999 pr

not sure if we deal here with bug.

Strainge, A Friend from me is PowerLevel 5000 but the drops in the Open World are between 4930 and 4950. Koop Tier 5 is the same like Tier 4. I hope that the Update fix something.

can be that there are bug for open world drops, but this thread started as Arkfalls, dealer and Koop.

i seen higher grenade and shield drops than 4950 in open world but yes they was not even close for my current PR, and we talk about grenade and shield only because mod drops seems much higher pr

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you can try this out https://www.google.com/search?q=random+numbers

random.jpg

and add there numbers between 4930 and 5000, click generator and then you mostly fill start understand how this work and see how rare are 5000 , every click are the grenade or a shield drop for example

there can be also something more at that generator what they use in game, like drop limit for hour or even two random number generators

just play a game and wait for your luck time, it fill come but we not know when

+ Reply to Thread