+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Powerlevel 5000 Mission Impossible

Hallo Akrhunters,

iam now 3 Weeks on Powerlevel 4998 abd i dont come higher.

Is it a Bug or what is wrong. All Shilds and Granates are on 4930 until 4950. I dont get higher things from Arkfalls, dealer and Koop.

Thx for your Help

Greetings

Markus

Attachment 11551

Welcome to the broken loot system in Defiance 2050. I am power level 5000 and still get higher drops on the floor than what i get from t4 and t5 coop chests.

Yeah! But how you get 5000 shild and granate? From Koop or in the open World?

Quote Originally Posted by BigBang View Post
    Got sheild from opening arkfall chests and nade from t4 coop. Must have ran almost 100 coops though to get a nade at 5000

this is not normal this is for me an Bug!

Working as intended according to Trion

Quote Originally Posted by BigBang View Post
    As stated by others it seems you can get them from co-op chests, AF major chests or Reputation vendors. In my case 5k purple shield and 5k purple grenade came from major ark fall chests.
    PC/NA, IGN - Freddy Freenbeen, Clan - Brown Coats/Triade

I think the loot system has to be considered broken once you reach 5K with your weapons...

Not enough from now on NO weapon (except orange) will be of any real use as even purple will cap at 4950 no matter how good they are, no even worse. Ark chests (after coop or Major ark falls) will continue dropping you blue or purple weapons.

5 out of 6 times today, I have got a useless weapon out of them - much the same like the days before.

Needless to say that the only mentionable drop - a purple steel rebel - was almost 40 point below my PR...

Honestly, once my keys are used I will either be 5K overall or drop the game. With the current drop behaviour it might take months to reach 5K overall with 1,5 keys a day and 2, 3 chance on a shield or nade from factions once a week.

We all already feel the game is dying - the more people who will come within 5k PR the more ppl will drop from the game quickly out of frustration about this ridiculous RNG behaviour...

Particularly consider this: the 6250 bits package is almost 50€ ... WHich equals to 52 keys. That means ONE key ha sthe worth of almost one Euro - which is 1000% ridiculous... for what you get from that 99% of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside63 View Post
    I think the loot system has to be considered broken once you reach 5K with your weapons...

Not enough from now on NO weapon (except orange) will be of any real use as even purple will cap at 4950 no matter how good they are, no even worse. Ark chests (after coop or Major ark falls) will continue dropping you blue or purple weapons.

5 out of 6 times today, I have got a useless weapon out of them - much the same like the days before.

Needless to say that the only mentionable drop - a purple steel rebel - was almost 40 point below my PR...

Honestly, once my keys are used I will either be 5K overall or drop the game. With the current drop behaviour it might take months to reach 5K overall with 1,5 keys a day and 2, 3 chance on a shield or nade from factions once a week.

We all already feel the game is dying - the more people who will come within 5k PR the more ppl will drop from the game quickly out of frustration about this ridiculous RNG behaviour...

Particularly consider this: the 6250 bits package is almost 50€ ... WHich equals to 52 keys. That means ONE key ha sthe worth of almost one Euro - which is 1000% ridiculous... for what you get from that 99% of the time.
    RNG dude. Aside from co-op maps, I have gotten 1 legendary from arkfall chests after Dark Matter Monolith ( it was a Von Bach LMG) though when it comes to rng...it is blegh... especially when other people do not seem to be as lucky as others :/
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!