+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 54
  1. #21
    Last night I got my first orange sign in a big ark case, but unfortunately it's only 4996.

    When you reach 5000, you can run level 5 and pull the weapons from the prototype replicator to 5000

    greeting

    Markus

  2. #22
    I feel the pain

    Reaching 5K in Weapons (I spared two of the region Prototypes until I was high enough in PR to update them all the way to the 5k) it feels like all weapon drops render useless unless they are orange - as they cap at 4750...

    Realizing this was a major disappointment for me. So now I have to hope to get a shield and nade as soon as possible at 5k to at least be able to reproduce the Atomizer at 5K. For now I stuck with Shondu and the rocket launcher

  3. #23
    Member Guider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    It is a Mystery~
    Posts
    206
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside63 View Post
    I feel the pain

    Reaching 5K in Weapons (I spared two of the region Prototypes until I was high enough in PR to update them all the way to the 5k) it feels like all weapon drops render useless unless they are orange - as they cap at 4750...

    Realizing this was a major disappointment for me. So now I have to hope to get a shield and nade as soon as possible at 5k to at least be able to reproduce the Atomizer at 5K. For now I stuck with Shondu and the rocket launcher
    You can also focus mainly on scrappers to try and get another Atomizer to drop
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

  4. #24
    Thats what I actually did - and succeeded

    However, Gore Auger still refuses to drop for me

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside63 View Post
    I feel the pain

    Reaching 5K in Weapons (I spared two of the region Prototypes until I was high enough in PR to update them all the way to the 5k) it feels like all weapon drops render useless unless they are orange - as they cap at 4750...

    Realizing this was a major disappointment for me. So now I have to hope to get a shield and nade as soon as possible at 5k to at least be able to reproduce the Atomizer at 5K. For now I stuck with Shondu and the rocket launcher
    You don't need to be 5k to get the replicator to make 5k prototypes as long as your weapons are dropping at 4750 it should make protoypes at 4750.
    IGN-Quest
    CLAN-Devil's Rejects
    PSN-questfordays
    PS4-NA

  6. #26
    Yeah, weapons all drop 4750 ... Btw, do replicated weapons vary at the number of stars there created with or will they allways be 6-Star weapons?

  7. #27
    Member Guider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    It is a Mystery~
    Posts
    206
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside63 View Post
    Yeah, weapons all drop 4750 ... Btw, do replicated weapons vary at the number of stars there created with or will they allways be 6-Star weapons?
    I have had 1 replicated so far be placed at a 7-star.
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside63 View Post
    Yeah, weapons all drop 4750 ... Btw, do replicated weapons vary at the number of stars there created with or will they allways be 6-Star weapons?
    They vary, I have a 9 star weapon that I got off the ground the other day and is the highest I have got.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Quicksilver112 View Post
    They vary, I have a 9 star weapon that I got off the ground the other day and is the highest I have got.
    Thats on weapons which drop... I just had a 9-Star Mazu yesterday also, of course it's purple so it stucks at 4950... My question was on the replicated weapons and if they vary from 6 to xx Start Weapons

  10. #30
    Member Mitch909's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    KTAM Radio
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBang View Post
    Yeah! But how you get 5000 shild and granate? From Koop or in the open World?
    As stated by others it seems you can get them from co-op chests, AF major chests or Reputation vendors. In my case 5k purple shield and 5k purple grenade came from major ark fall chests.
    PC/NA, IGN - Freddy Freenbeen, Clan - Brown Coats/Triade

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts