+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    I think the loot system has to be considered broken once you reach 5K with your weapons...

Not enough from now on NO weapon (except orange) will be of any real use as even purple will cap at 4950 no matter how good they are, no even worse. Ark chests (after coop or Major ark falls) will continue dropping you blue or purple weapons.

5 out of 6 times today, I have got a useless weapon out of them - much the same like the days before.

Needless to say that the only mentionable drop - a purple steel rebel - was almost 40 point below my PR...

Honestly, once my keys are used I will either be 5K overall or drop the game. With the current drop behaviour it might take months to reach 5K overall with 1,5 keys a day and 2, 3 chance on a shield or nade from factions once a week.

We all already feel the game is dying - the more people who will come within 5k PR the more ppl will drop from the game quickly out of frustration about this ridiculous RNG behaviour...

Particularly consider this: the 6250 bits package is almost 50€ ... WHich equals to 52 keys. That means ONE key ha sthe worth of almost one Euro - which is 1000% ridiculous... for what you get from that 99% of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by questfordays View Post
    You don't need to be 5k to get the replicator to make 5k prototypes as long as your weapons are dropping at 4750 it should make protoypes at 4750.
    Attachment 11557

sorry it is not so

I have already bought both DLC's, which is equivalent to 2 times 6250 bits, also I have charged again for 50 ¬ as the half-weeks were there.

All in all, I have put € 150 into the game so far and now I only have 3000 bits left.

5000 weapon and 5000 grenade and a shield on 4999.

If I'm not up to the end of the 5,000 bits, I'll delete the game, a pity that not even a DEV comments. Promises in the live streams answer questions and ignore the most important questions.

Greeting Markus

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside63 View Post
    I think the loot system has to be considered broken once you reach 5K with your weapons...

Not enough from now on NO weapon (except orange) will be of any real use as even purple will cap at 4950 no matter how good they are, no even worse. Ark chests (after coop or Major ark falls) will continue dropping you blue or purple weapons.

5 out of 6 times today, I have got a useless weapon out of them - much the same like the days before.

Needless to say that the only mentionable drop - a purple steel rebel - was almost 40 point below my PR...

Honestly, once my keys are used I will either be 5K overall or drop the game. With the current drop behaviour it might take months to reach 5K overall with 1,5 keys a day and 2, 3 chance on a shield or nade from factions once a week.

We all already feel the game is dying - the more people who will come within 5k PR the more ppl will drop from the game quickly out of frustration about this ridiculous RNG behaviour...

Particularly consider this: the 6250 bits package is almost 50€ ... WHich equals to 52 keys. That means ONE key ha sthe worth of almost one Euro - which is 1000% ridiculous... for what you get from that 99% of the time.
    RNG dude. Aside from co-op maps, I have gotten 1 legendary from arkfall chests after Dark Matter Monolith ( it was a Von Bach LMG) though when it comes to rng...it is blegh... especially when other people do not seem to be as lucky as others :/
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

Quote Originally Posted by Guider View Post
    RNG dude. Aside from co-op maps, I have gotten 1 legendary from arkfall chests after Dark Matter Monolith ( it was a Von Bach LMG) though when it comes to rng...it is blegh... especially when other people do not seem to be as lucky as others :/
    I'm aware that it's RNG and RNG is fine as long as you have not yet maxed out your weapons... However, once all your weapons start dropping 4750 - the game is virtually over for you as NOW, every drop is more or less worthless for you when it comes to open-world or after Arkfall drops...

Your only chance now is opening a chest after Arkfalls or Coops...and we all are aware about the quality of those...

Dont get me wrong, I was fine with the game so far until I finally maxed out my wepons. There were better and worse phases in the development of PR but there was always hope to get the next weapon, shield, grenade even from regular after Arkfall or coop mission loot. Unfortunatley this is gone now.

Unless they change something and for example enable players with maxed out weapons to enhance the PR of their shields/grenades with cores (as an example - I'm permanently carrying 250 of them simply because I have nothing to spend them on...) - the game will slowly or not so slowly die as more and more players will drop out of the game. Making additional usage of cores would also again spark the motiviation to grind arkfalls - for more cores. Make it 25 per 1 PR on a shield or grenade, i would still be fine with that as at least it gives you something to grind for.

But without any motivation except hoping to be lucky, more people will stay away because there is nothing worth to do any longer - You already have a tough time to queue for T4 coops and it might take a while to find one - this will not get any better in future...

Btw, during my journey (which tokk several weeks) to 4998 I have exactly gotten ONE orange weapon - which was also early on, when I was still somewhere in the 1xxx PR range. Since then I have gotten one more, when I was heavily spending ark keys on after Arkfall chests the last few days... I have rarely seen a game where the drop rate is so bad as in Defiance 2050...

We made some fun accounts, ego level 2.

10 minutes Badeland, a prototype.

That can not be normal my friends.

A friend of mine was 4960 power levels,

2 Big Ark Falls, 5000 Shild and Grenade in less than an hour.

With me it was like that, I got a 4996er shield and a 4995er grenade, every 2 weeks one of the article 1 level came up. Now after 8 weeks I still lack a 5000th shield, currently I have a 4999er shield.

Prototypes from the replicator come to 4749.

It may be that I have bad luck, but so much bad luck can have no one in this world.

From time to time Archenkeys disappear, others never disappear. Funny, I still believe that some accounts are banned.

But our DEV's do not comment on it, so it remains a rustling what happens here.

I open 8 chests a day, out of coop's and in the open world at ark cases.

greeting

Markus

was 4998 for two weeks before i gave up
    it is not rng it is a lottery

game devs have no idea what they are doing
    there is no endgame content and what endgame there is t5
    doesnt drop anything you would want at near 5k
    now they are putting more mobs at arkfalls that drop what?
    nothing a near 5k would want
    maybe in 7months this game will be worth playing but right now
    its not even a good joke

even tetris is full rng game, soo i think you guys just overreacting.

Quote Originally Posted by gabberworld View Post
    even tetris is full rng game, soo i think you guys just overreacting.

And how many times have you spent money on Tetris?

Greeting

Markus

My last mail to the support on the topic maybe you'll get an answer! Please excuse my english I am from Germany.

Hello everybody,

I have to admit I've always been a loyal fan of your game, but the criticism you should let go through your head.

You always say that you have bad luck with the RNG, only that can not be more!

170 € I put into your game, and still I can not continue, that would not be a problem because I like to spend money if I'm having fun.

How can it be, the new account I create immediately get prototypes? 10 minutes bathhouse and a atomizer in the bag.

Einzefall? No, we tested it with 9 accounts.

Arkkeys that we buy disappear and we always have to ask them for support, why do they disappear? There is no explanation on your part.

How can it be that someone with a power level of 4960 in Open World gets a 5000 shield and a 5000 grenade in ark cases within an hour.

While me and a friend for 6 weeks only one level after the next climb.

I had a 4996 shield and a 4995 grenade. All 30 chests have always gone up one level

Okay a game can have initial problems, understandable. But why do not your DEV's answer in the live stream or in the forum?

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...possible/page4

The topic is currently being discussed the most, and no answer from you. that's very sad.

Funny that all the problems have only the people playing since the prerelease. Coincidence?

The money has flown in Archenkeys and I have not got anything yet! No major squatters from level 4 or 5 no grenades, no decent weapons or mods.

And as an excuse, there are only your standard emails?

Copy & Paste that is serious for the people who support you financially and believe in your project?

Prototypes? I see people with every day get one, funny I farms for weeks and get not a single?

I have friends who have 8 times the same Prototype get and infinitely orange weapons.

One should also comment on criticism, if not in the live stream but then please in the forum and the people do not excuse with excuses.

Your complete loot system is broken and you might want to work on that.

As long as there are no improvements or an honest answer, you will not see a single cent from me. And I hope that you once commented on it.

I will post my mail in the forum and hope for an answer.

I am looking forward to the day where Defiance 2050 is worthwhile again.

greeting

Markus

(faithful ark hunter since the early days)

+ Reply to Thread