+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    I'm okay with the game still dropping blues and purples for my 4999 PR toon IF the legendaries have a better chance of appearing, especially on T5.

But I'm not okay with my said toon still having around 1/50 chance to get a 5k grenade or shield from coop/ark chests and faction crates so he can finally reach 5k....

I am now 8 weeks on 4999, I got a sign on 4999 3 weeks ago. Since then I have opened 86 chests. Both weapons and grenades are at 5000. Prototypes from the replicator still come to 4749, so I can draw a maximum of 4999.

It's just cruel.

Greeting

Markus

Yesterday a clan member got 2 orange weapons in an hour which brought him to 5000, 20 minutes later he got a shield with 5000 now he only lacks a grenade.

Strange that some people are here for 2 months and others manage it in less than 3 hours.

Greeting

Markus

Quote Originally Posted by BigBang View Post
    Yesterday a clan member got 2 orange weapons in an hour which brought him to 5000, 20 minutes later he got a shield with 5000 now he only lacks a grenade.

Strange that some people are here for 2 months and others manage it in less than 3 hours.

Greeting

Markus

maybe when you stop using a wall hack, your change goes higer?

+ Reply to Thread