+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

TO defiance community please read this.

Could you please stop the negative comments and just let it be, the game is old to you guys, most of you played it since 2013, but not me and many others, you guys demand new content, while I still going through this one, you want d13 comes to d50 while me and many others did not know that d13 does exist at all, never heard of it.

Could you just take it easy over dev and staff, they brought the game to us for free just to enjoy, and that how we do repay them in return?

Could you old arkhunters stand with us new arkhunters in our demands in properly ways, not hurt nor harm their (dev) courage and passion.

Could we just enjoy the game as it is, and have faith upon them, they will fix it step by step and the best still to come.

This game is a unique and we should take the developers hands to bring it forward.

Could you please?

I try not to be overly negative about it. I do try to look forward at what is to come. Many of the negatives emotions expressed here come from those the player the original. However, with that experience, like most, and with how things have gone, the negativity also spawns from concern that the same thing will happen with Defiance 2050, that happened to the original. These are valid concerns.

Right now the things that are spawning such negativity, in order of precedence, are, the lack of communication, the desire for D50 to be the same as D13, the concern that D50 will receive the same treatment as D13, and the current lack of content. So a lot of the negativity is based on how frustrating things are, and the fact we receive very little acknowledgement on our concerns. This is especially true for D13 players and the current state that it is in, they do still play it after all.

But you also have to learn to read between the lines here. Sure some of it is just pure negativity that does nothing to help. But, with paying attention to what's said, and how it's said, once can see various criticisms and suggestions mixed within it. Again, that's the overall frustration and concern of the players coming out. It's natural, though I do agree, it could be toned back a bit. But, it is what it is, we just have to continue moving forward with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Madridista View Post
    Could you please stop the negative comments and just let it be, the game is old to you guys, most of you played it since 2013, but not me and many others, you guys demand new content, while I still going through this one, you want d13 comes to d50 while me and many others did not know that d13 does exist at all, never heard of it.

Could you just take it easy over dev and staff, they brought the game to us for free just to enjoy, and that how we do repay them in return?

Could you old arkhunters stand with us new arkhunters in our demands in properly ways, not hurt nor harm their (dev) courage and passion.

Could we just enjoy the game as it is, and have faith upon them, they will fix it step by step and the best still to come.

This game is a unique and we should take the developers hands to bring it forward.

Could you please?
    We arent being negative. We are sick of being lied to by Trion and sick of them not fixing issues which have been around since the original Defiance. We come on here to moan in hope of Trion actually listening to us the players and fixing these issues. We all want Defiance to succeed but we can also see this game failing due to lack of response from Trion.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcerer21b View Post
    ... concern that the same thing will happen with Defiance 2050, that happened to the original. These are valid concerns.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyroo View Post
    We are sick of being lied to by Trion and sick of them not fixing issues which have been around since the original Defiance.
    Exactly where I currently stand on the thread's subject.
    PS4 NA - Pine Tarr - Castithan - <Shanje Liro> - EGO: 50

Players who supported the original game ... who invested time & money over several years ... who paid towards the wages of Trion staff ... they are entitled to have a different perspective than new players who never played that version. If new players can play and enjoy 2050 as a "free" game, as it is ... then that's fine by me . But fans of the original game know Defiance can be so much better.

Trion (the company) is responsible on the most part for all the backlash and negative criticism ... because of how they treated the game and the players. Trion dug that hole for themselves, it didn't just come from nowhere ... there is a logical explanation for why things are the way they are ... and it's not really just players being negative for the sake of it.

The players are not the ones responsible for making 2050 the way it is, nor are they the ones responsible for Trion's treatment of the original game.

Some players like to blame other players for the state of 2050 ... but ultimately Trion owns the game and controls the code. And often, Trion could have addressed the issues differently and more elegantly. For example, completely disabling trading for all, just because of a few bad apples (Trion has given other reasons for why they removed trading, but it still seems like a step backwards IMHO) ... that's like closing all stores because of a few shoplifters. It's not addressing the root cause ... and those bad apples seem to be getting their kicks in other ways.

Time after time, players have asked for a little more information, a little more communication, a little more attention on the game. Trion has had countless opportunities to make players happier ... but they rarely take them.

I'm fairly sure they want to make money too ... hence all the packs that have been on sale, plus the increased prices on vanity items, salvage chests, ark keys ...

Could you old arkhunters stand with us new arkhunters in our demands in properly ways
    I had no demands, merely requests and suggestions … but they often fall on deaf ears. And currently and personally, I am not asking for "new content" ... just sad that much of the original content is missing.

...not hurt nor harm their (dev) courage and passion.

Could you please?
    Before you leap so quickly to defend something ... you should really learn who and what it is you are defending. You may be surprised if and when you discover the truth.
    Trion is not some fluffy little bunny who is making the game on their own, from their basement, who just wants players to be happy and is doing it from the goodness of their heart (and whose spirits will somehow be crushed from the slightest negative feedback).
    Trion knew the kind of response 2050 would get, their CEO said as much.

https://mein-mmo.de/trion-worlds-sag...h-kein-rework/
    My-MMO: That has of course brought you a few negative headlines from the press and worse reviews .
    Scott Hartsmann: That's right, Defiance 2050 did exactly what we expected. We've never been so close to predicting what would happen to a game.
    I want a happy, nice community for the game as much as anyone (and for the Dev Team to be happy producing something that we enjoy) ... but asking customers to stop complaining when they have legitimate concerns is not the way to do it. Good business is about listening to your customers and trying to address issues in a correct and timely manner.

Of course when you are new to the game you take things the way they are and without any doubts . Everything is new and everything is fine. But when you are a veteran player of this game you can see how the game becomes from better to worst. It is called experience.

For example i just saw on pts the new wave system on arkfalls. Its fine by me but i will moan and I'm not going to stop take it easy over dev and staff because they said that higher score comes with better rewards. And that from what i saw is a lie. I saw 60000 score player on pts to get the same salvage and 1 blue mod only just like he is 6000 score. And that for the player is big effort for nothing. And the loot from the ground only bullets and 1 blue mod.

It's not being negative when you try and report cheat abusers, and Trion Protects them, while punishing you. Support has yet to even look at my cheat abuse reports, and it's been over 4 weeks now....

Just because the community isn't all Rainbows and kittens doesn't mean they are being negative. It means there are serious issues that Trion continues to ignore, which HAVE killed off most of the player base. You can't even post Steam charts that support this without Trion giving you a permanent ban. When over 80% of your population stop playing, and it's ignored, that's a major issue. Yet Trion would like to pretend it's not.

The only negative thing on these forums is Trion's complete lack of respect towards it's player base. We are in 2018, soon 2019. You can't completely disrespect and ignore your community without word of it spreading and it effecting your overall image. Heck you only need to look at the BBB to see TRION constantly breaches their own TOS.

How can the community be all Sunshine and Rainbows if Trion themselves are the ones projecting Negativity?

Could you please?
    Though I understand what you are asking I strongly urge you to research the history of the original game, issues and concerns from the community over the years, outcomes of those and then re-read all of the frustrations you have seen in regards to 2050. Truth is, we all want the game to succeed.Sad reality is, we’ve all been let down.
    Founder of D2050 clan BLOODLINES. We are recruiting. PSHome Original. Defiance PS3 vet now on PS4. Founder of the Neverwinter guild Order of the Sun on PS4. Founder of ESO Guild Order of the Black Sky also on PS4.

This is like yelling at a dog to try and get it to stop barking. :P

Quote Originally Posted by verbalhomage View Post
    This is like yelling at a dog to try and get it to stop barking. :P

+ Reply to Thread