+ Reply to Thread

State of the game on XBox

Greetings,

since the release of the game we are still waiting for fixes that have been promised months ago. Could you guys please give us information on the following topics ?

- Why was the patch delayed and and what is done to be able to deploy it as soon as possible ? Please give us an eta when we can expect the new content

- When are sieges fixed ? Whatever issue caused the problems regarding the sieges im pretty sure the player numbers are so low that the problem doesnt occur anymore...

- We were promised some kind of compensation for the lack of sieges a few weeks ago…

- Many Achievements are broken or cant be obtained. What is the plan to fix those ?

Well sed r.v.s.p.

Can one of the Trion team please address these questions as soon as possible please?

Quote Originally Posted by HolyCrit View Post
    Can one of the Trion team please address these questions as soon as possible please?
    They wont reply. Just like they havent replied to the thousands of other posts. Lets just face it. Sooner they shut servers down for xbox the better.

I was playing yesterday on Xbox doing random things and what not. While cruising around I hit the breaks....wooh is that another player? Wow another player! Been awhile since I saw someone. Oh yea this isn't a single player game huh...It reminded me of the old western movies when folks would be out on the plains, but then stop when they see other people in the distance. Hellllooooo other person I mean you no harm! Can you take me to your leader?!

It is becoming increasing difficult to complete the daily missions since only a few are playing PVP or the CO-OPs. I haven't played Shadow Wars in a week....you stay in the quay for hours. Take a long time to get into a CO-OP. The longer Trion remains quiet on the fix for XBOX One, the fewer players that will remain and the fewer that will come back. I bought the Founders Pack and feel while the game was only part of what D13 was, there would be improvement. But even the first release is broken and promised fixes haven't been applied, along with new content. If there is a serious issue with the game on XBOX One, then tell us, refund the Founder's Pack and call it a day. I might even buy a PS4...…..
    XBOX One NA
    In Game Name: Dragon06
    XBOX One Name: BravDragon
    Ego: 50
    PR: 4980ish for now
    Clan: Chaos Brigade (officer)

XBOX 360 NA
    In Game Name: Dragon06
    XBOX Name: BravDragon
    Ego: 6000
    Clan: Escapist Unity (Leader)

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyroo View Post
    They wont reply. Just like they havent replied to the thousands of other posts. Lets just face it. Sooner they shut servers down for xbox the better.
    I agree with you. In all my years of gaming I have never seen such incompetence. I don't believe the current team are capable of fixing the numerous issues.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyCrit View Post
    I agree with you. In all my years of gaming I have never seen such incompetence. I don't believe the current team are capable of fixing the numerous issues.
    Yeah because they fired all the people that made the game just like they did 5 years ago... Brilliant Trion just Brilliant!

The sad thing is, they somehow nailed it and hit the right fomula with this game.

Let's face it. The game is medicore at best.

Graphics that were old even when D13 released...
    Dull and repetive gameplay and content...

But somehow I cant stop playing. Although I should know better i keep playing and dedicating too much of my valuable time to this game.

I can only imagine what the game would be if it would be properly supported by Trion...

Quote Originally Posted by DrZott View Post
    I can only imagine what the game would be if it would be properly supported by Trion...
    Highly entertaining and highly addictive, would be my guess.