+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorcerer21b View Post

I have to say, of all the places I go to, you have the most unique set of mememagery. :P

Quote Originally Posted by verbalhomage View Post
    I have to say, of all the places I go to, you have the most unique set of mememagery. :P
    via Imgflip Meme Generator

i just like to read all the comments. HAHA

Wink

i just like bxxching make my day go faster !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!609caff5ab85eae54eaa762d6b95b472.jpgfa769b73642431498830119ebcd70d89--riot-grrrl-empowerment-quotes.jpg!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try spending your hard-earned money to support a game you like, and contact those people behind it when something you've paid for isn't fully functioning as it should be for answers, only to be ignored for 3-years straight and ask if any slack should be cut.

I'm not sure which direction this Thread is going, but if you want us to "get it off our chests", then we're going for quite a few pages here.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Valani View Post
    Try spending your hard-earned money to support a game you like, and contact those people behind it when something you've paid for isn't fully functioning as it should be for answers, only to be ignored for 3-years straight and ask if any slack should be cut.

I'm not sure which direction this Thread is going, but if you want us to "get it off our chests", then we're going for quite a few pages here.
    Ark-Professions one of many Regional Roles, (Ark Tech Revolutionary), as a Regional Investor, Planet Ark's Ranking Interior, an Ark Traveler, Ark Tech Revolutionary, Central Horizon's Regional Representative, Bloodbath's Senator, and Ark-Book Keeper, organized along with Regional Alliance, ( Area, Regional, World and Planet Ark Investments), with acknowledgement as a Corporate Operative, ( in Defiance Universal), Edge Investment's rise, pause, or fall, but comprehensive of Edge Investments, it's what Gaming intellectual does with Market Value. In truth however, Ark-Professionalism Of Regional Edge Investing and Operative Of Corporation, status sponges such as rise, pause, or fall isn't existing in Planet Ark's Market Block Values, so in every case, Central Horizon and Regional Alliance's Head 7th Edge Invest, so Tech Corp's Unique Services were never utilize. We understood World Ark's Economy.

When Regional Investing arrival before Rise, Pause, or Fall Investing, a Quest Hall Representative will appear in the Business Distict Of Muir, which your Edge Investment will be Transported by Headlands Transportation Depot, from Quest Hall to Tech Corp on the Ark. Time Factors are issued after Ark-Scientist determine idealism re-imaging it's self.
    During Edge Investment's inconvenience, (after the 2nd Market Blackout transcending into the 5th Ark Generation), Headlands Transit Deport Officals alliance with Quest Hall, and have been Ranking Organizations with Refunding, Awarding, Rewarding, and Upgrading/Regional Level Up Operations.

Problem is, why Ark Travelers whom may been resident on the Ark for five Rains/Ark-Years, Played The Game it's ending called, Loved The Game finished rumored to be, and all the sayings reality fancy, but in honesty, within the Gameplanet Defiance, Ark Chasers still exceeding explorations following World Ark's Events daily changing on the Ark?

Inside Network's of Friendship and Clan Organizations, on the Ark, (additions set as Visiting Arrivals), I'm sure which way my Adventure's heading within an Imagination smaller than Defiance Universal?

Including Quest Hall's New Rewarding System In World Of Defiance (D), with that being said, Levels Up by Clearing All Major Arkfall Properly, and though Currently Ark Chasers can upgraded Quest Hall's Rewarding/Awarding System, (according to the Blueprint Central divided), guess who stood in the way of elemental importance which assistance to more than one Ark Traveler?..., you guess it. The Ark Hunter Association. One of many examples....

But overall, Ark-Travelers wants to be sure which direction the're themselves is heading, but not actually heading, or where Defiance Universal's heading? Rrrrriiiiiighhhht. Anyone can rehearsal street easy, yet understanding of Defiance Universal's Understanding/Imagination/Creativity, (from Headlining The Ark Hunter Association Veterans rubble at The Ark Grand Hall)..., can politely commence the Ark Hunter Association, (99.9%), mindsets has been a flirt of embarrassment, but not all Ark Travelers.

(Now you may or may not have understood many Organizations (on the Ark) aren't just mindless Creativity, so would one be as rude to assume such Planet Ark Organizations shouldn't be protected by the Second Understanding within World Of Defiance?), and hereby grant Unique's Services, one of many Unique Organization's Services, which using True Game Player/Traveler's Imagination Unlocks, that overtime Grants you Planet Ark Keys...?)

Quote Originally Posted by Madridista View Post
    Could you please stop the negative comments and just let it be, the game is old to you guys, most of you played it since 2013, but not me and many others, you guys demand new content, while I still going through this one, you want d13 comes to d50 while me and many others did not know that d13 does exist at all, never heard of it.

Could you please?

Ok, i give up, you win! Have fun and welcome to the world of Happiness!

https://steamcharts.com/app/743090#All
    No fun for us = no money for ..... That's it!

If i do not get my inventory / loadouts / charslots transferred from original Defiance to Defiance 2050, i will never ever buy something, again.
    (I bought in shop extra inventory slots, deluxe edition, standard edition, all dlc and more. For 5 accounts! I did spend over 500 Euro for Defiance and a lot more for Archage.)

I love Defiance (the original game).

To me with all the negatives there are with the game currently, if no-one mentioned them or complained about them, nothing would ever get looked at or fixed in game, not that they will be any way. So you may as well give negative comments when there are so many negatives there in game. personally I do hope they can fix this game before it's too late, the game is nearly in a ghost town state as it is.

no one helped trion to place them selves in the position they're in with us .

with all joking aside i walked away weeks ago. the game is broken tired of complaining to death ears the game will never be anything more than what it is now a disaster!!!!! and most will not get fixed what does get fixed other problems will come about.so for me i just walk like others have done and yea i have played d13 so i think i have a right to speak my mind and if u do not like it i do not care

+ Reply to Thread