+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by true View Post
    I agree with this binky. What they need to do as well is fix the bugs and bring in the new story lines like they say the’re doing in the 10/15 update & reintroduce ark-forge to make trades available - so that we’ll have to bring the items (down or up) to our level before we can use and have the benefits of them.

Trion lost an extremely valuable revenue source by not including the trade menu.

Yes people got ripped off because they didn’t pay enough attention to whom they were dealing with. That was on them. I was always the last one to accept the trade and never asked outside of my clan-mates for forge based upgrades to my weapons.

Thus I never got ripped off outside of the clan, but you still have to be casuist inside of your clan as well. Actually talking too someone instead of just typing to people will always give you a better sense of there true nature & values.

Hearing the inflictions in their voice as they speak will always give you a better understanding of the type of person they are. Words that are just typed means nothing.

It’s just common sense to trust no one until they give you reason to do so in any online situation.

So trion!!! Bring back trades...
    Let's bring in trades so every one can get prototypes, and your buddy csn just give you his outdated oj's. No thanks.
    Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 46xx)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 30xx)
    Clan: ogs

XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by binky View Post
    The part in red doesn't imply or aver privileges or rights, it says/means perspective.

And the opinion of someone who has long term experience with promises made, product not delivered, and bugs not fixed is a more valid opinion of the game as it is than someone who downloaded it last weekend and has 6 hours playing the game casually without seeing the faults, yet.

White knights can be fun guys, but choosing to ignore problems and issues isn't automatically a virtue.

That doesn't mean we can't be civil and friendly, but it does mean we'll probably disagree.

It still doesn't make you entitled to anything.
    Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 46xx)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 30xx)
    Clan: ogs

XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by smurfsniper View Post
    Yep. Did you miss the part when he said "Players who supported the original game ... who invested time & money over several years ... who paid towards the wages of Trion staff ... they are entitled to have a different perspective than new players who never played that version"?

Just because you paid for bits, or buy dlc doesn't mean you are entitled to special privileges, or rights, nor does make your opinion any more valid.
    Just remember, without those people, you wouldn't have Defiance 2050 because I highly doubt Trion is pulling in enough to do it all by themselves. Players who spent and supported helped hold up a lot of bridges in Defiance over the past 5 years, whether Bits, DLC, etc.

I agree with a lot of what you have say smurf and some things I don’t. The fact of the matter is that they’re your words and you believe in them. That’s all that matters. One can’t please all of the people all of the time, but as you do(you own them words as I do mine. (kudos to you smurf (& everybody else who voices✌��)).

Everybody needs to understand that people have their own opinions and none are more important than The next. No matter your religion, creed, race, skin color or beliefs. It’s the individuals thought processes that determines how one reacts to another’s words and/or beliefs.

If you have problems with that - then thats on the individual. Opinions are like butts. Everybody has one and they all stink to somebody.

This is directed to everybody. People are who they are and we all have valid reasons.
    GT -- Abyss Hunter
    Xbox 360&1 NA
    The Abyss

Is it funny that I DO think I'm entitled to be able to spend my bits in D13 that I can't use?
    Guardian Warriors is always recruiting! (Xbox 360, NA Server)

Quote Originally Posted by smurfsniper View Post
    It still doesn't make you entitled to anything.
    Of course it does, everyone is entitled to have a different perspective and opinion than anyone else.

Nowhere does he/she say "a better perspective" or the "right perspective" they only say a different perspective, and of course they do have the right to a different perspective.

If you played a game for many years, supported it, spent time & money in it and i never played said game only read about it or seen videos then you will have a different, more informed and i'll say more valid perspective and opinion about it compared to me. Seems perfectly logical.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/skepticck/

I agree with your opinion.

I get frustration can cause criticism but what I don't get, is why even comment on a Defiance 2050 forum, if you don't play the game? I've seen countless comments like, "That's why I quit playing"...so in short, if you are not an active player, why are you here?

Quote Originally Posted by RALTERMANN View Post
    I get frustration can cause criticism but what I don't get, is why even comment on a Defiance 2050 forum, if you don't play the game? I've seen countless comments like, "That's why I quit playing"...so in short, if you are not an active player, why are you here?
    Well then the forums will only have like 5 people left talking plus the devs who only seem to post once every month or bitstore sale lol

Quote Originally Posted by RALTERMANN View Post
    I get frustration can cause criticism but what I don't get, is [...] if you are not an active player, why are you here?
    In my personal opinion it's because they still have a love for defiance, or, at the very least, wants to see defiance [2050] succeed... Regardless of if a player has stopped playing the game or not, they still deserve for their voices, or concerns, even, to be heard. People can stop playing a game, but still have love for it. Also, let's not forget that the devs have stated that the game [2050] is not only targeted at a new player base, but to bring in vets as well, including people who may have left. So with that in mind, it wouldn't be fair to exclude, or invalidate someone's opinion/criticism just because they don't play the game anymore.
    Platform/Region: PS3/NA
    Character Name/EGO Level: Protonyx/6000
    Alternate Character Name/EGO Level: Yuki Chan01/4900
    Clan/Position: DRH/Leader
    Link To Defiance Discord Server
    Link To Defiance Data Discord Server

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast