+ Reply to Thread

Questions unanswered. Concerns

We were told last week there would be a small patch prior to Oct. 15. That it would happen within the next week or two. Just watched the stream and there was no mention of said patch. This was to “turn off” the bonesaw and auger, fix the shield exploit and I assume some other things. Is this not happening now?

Although I have not been on PS3 I still feel the frustration of those who have bits locked up behind a missing store. It was stated this was a backend issue, a bigger issue than anticipated and that was months ago. Do you intend to fix the bit store or will you offer those players a transfer of their bits to a platform of their choice?

You stated there is a new enemy type coming October 15th. But the blog post stated the Grid as the new enemy. However, last week you displayed art of a hellbug variation. Does this mean the Grid AND a new enemy are coming?

It’s concerning there are numerous reports here of trophy bugs, pursuit bugs and contract bugs yet, during this stream you seemed unaware. It’s not expected that you read every single post but someone should be gathering this information and passing it on. We even created a thread to tidy up these specific bug reports for YOU and it’s like you never read it. Spite, one of you commenting. In regards to the trophies specifically, you stated you are working with Sony to resolve the issue. However. WE ALL know that your CS team can unlock the trophies for those who have earned them. This doesn’t fix the issue but it’s a step forward. Sony has repeatedly stated in the past that trophy bugs are a developer side issue and NOT Sony side. So, perhaps a little more clarity on to what you mean by “working with Sony” to fix the issue?

Because of the lack of player retention in this game. The lack of bug fixes, communication and content, a fairly large number of players have already moved on. This has made queue for coops a major pain. Can you please remove the 4 player requirement to start a coop? Additionally, there are certain pursuits that require defeating the boss within a specified time, 3 minutes, 5 minutes. Tier 2 and above this heroic feat is impossible. At higher power levels, for instance over 3k, you can not queue for tier 1. Not only does this make these pursuits unlikely to be completed now, but, it also takes away from helping lower leveled clanmates complete a coop at their tier. You also can not carry them at a higher tier because they do not meet the power level requirement.

In regards to PTS, was the character xp boost fixed or do we still have to play as low level almost 5,000 power characters with no class perks?

At the end of the stream I felt we didn’t learn much of anything new. Although it was good to see someone play without dev tools.
    Founder of D2050 clan BLOODLINES. We are recruiting. PSHome Original. Defiance PS3 vet now on PS4. Founder of the Neverwinter guild Order of the Sun on PS4. Founder of ESO Guild Order of the Black Sky also on PS4.

It's all coming Oct 15 instead, they opened the stream with this.

There may be compensation for the delay.

Quote Originally Posted by verbalhomage View Post
    It's all coming Oct 15 instead, they opened the stream with this.

There may be compensation for the delay.

You must have only read a few lines. But thanks for the attempt.
    Founder of D2050 clan BLOODLINES. We are recruiting. PSHome Original. Defiance PS3 vet now on PS4. Founder of the Neverwinter guild Order of the Sun on PS4. Founder of ESO Guild Order of the Black Sky also on PS4.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Soba JP View Post
    You must have only read a few lines. But thanks for the attempt.

Nah, just responding to the opening paragraph and didn't feel like quoting and clipping the latter paragraphs.

The things mentioned to occur with the small patch was rolled into the October 15th patch, while they also said they "may" push them out early next week, given the previous outcome of the "1-2 weeks" for the patch, I'm doubtful.

Yeah, I also didn't learn anything new after watching the 09/28 live stream... I think it would've been a better idea to wait until they have more impressive content to show off.

The grid is NEW to d50. Its not that hard to comprehend.
    XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 3000)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 27xx)
    Clan: ogs

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    Yeah, I also didn't learn anything new after watching the 09/28 live stream... I think it would've been a better idea to wait until they have more impressive content to show off.
    They tried that before, and community was in an uproar because they didn't do a weekly stream. Now people want them to cut the weekly stream? My goodness...
    XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 3000)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 27xx)
    Clan: ogs

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Soba JP View Post
    You stated there is a new enemy type coming October 15th. But the blog post stated the Grid as the new enemy. However, last week you displayed art of a hellbug variation. Does this mean the Grid AND a new enemy are coming?
    That weird bug is part of the Grid I presume based on their new description of the Grid.

Quote Originally Posted by Hit the Deck View Post
    That weird bug is part of the Grid I presume based on their new description of the Grid.
    The way the stream from last week made it sound is there will actually be a new storyline for the grid. Now whether that is actual new to the defiance game universe lore, or simply new to 2050, is anyone's guess. But, there will be a new grid enemy type, so there's that. I'm trying to figure out what the new type could be.

In D13 we had:

- Remnant - When you killed an infected/infested enemy NPC and the remnant spawned out of their corpse. Tried to maul you to death.
    - Purifier - Played like a reskinned version of the scrapper Omnivolt with a ranged attack. Hellbug sound effect used.
    - Crusader - Charged at you like Volge Viscera and Nim. Had a sword arm. Very stabby.
    - Inquisitor - Really only seen in that one co-op arena area. Rarely, if ever, out in the world. Pretty much stood around stationary and seemed to derp out quite a bit. Had a ranged attack (I think, it's been a LONG while since I played D13 in earnest, and even longer since I fought the one in the arena).

Maybe they'll get a a more mobile artillery or mini boss enemy that roams around in the world at emergencies, arkfalls, and such. Similar to a Bioman, Tanker, and Forge maybe?
    IrathientLivesMatter | Kasumi | Sgt Engee | Veedo