Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Defiance 2050 weekly Q&A thread - October 5th

Hello Ark Hunters!

Submit your questions for the dev team here and join us at twitch.tv/trionworlds this Friday where we'll answer as many of your questions as possible!

Thank you!

when are yall fixing the d13 store? when are the d13 updates?

@Nomis I'm going to suggest something which is long over due. If the Defiance Original store is never coming back, please tell us and stop ignoring us. Can i strongly recommend that you guys port every item, vehicles, clothes(all the outfits), stuff from the D13 store to in game vendors so players can buy this stuff using scrip and rep ?
    This is the best idea to make everyone happy if the store is never coming back. This could have been done months ago.

Please tell us something and stop ignoring us.

As for Defiance 2050, i don't play the game. The only way i would return to 2050 if the following happens: Bring back all the character creation customization features, bring back the old loot system similar to D13 to 2050. I say "bring it back', because in 2050 CB it was like that, but after CB the devs removed it which i think was a terrible decision. Get rid of the boring upgrade your weapon to get loot system. Bring back the D13 grid ego system, no more force class system no more ego lock system. Allow us to pick a class and have our freedom back with the ego system.

Fix the Vehicles speed similar to d13. The cars in 2050 drive like dirt. It's no fun. / fix the car blown up bugged.

These are questions and concerns which i have, hopefully none of this is avoided.

Wandering around Paradise since April, 2013.
    My question is: Have you increased the power rating cap above 5000? I saw someone on PS4 today with a power rating of 5030.

- Volge weapons? Make Arkbreaks worth it! http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ring-Them-Back!

- Buggy weapon modding and putting skills into weapon rolls: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...-re-screwed-up.

- Buggy UI: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...y-scroll-issue

Are you going to do anything about the horrible grind from power rating 4939 to 5000?Been between pr 4939 to pr4998 for 4 weeks now.Drops from t4 coops that raise power rating almost do not exist.Bought and used 35 keys for 1 purple gernade pr4998.Plus 32 keys earned in game for very little.Been a bad 4 weeks.Not to happy about the purple rep boxes that give a chance for oj's,nothing their either.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomis View Post
    Hello Ark Hunters!

Submit your questions for the dev team here and join us at twitch.tv/trionworlds this Friday where we'll answer as many of your questions as possible!

Thank you!
    First off thanks for the announcement. It's good to know in advance of these things. The communication is getting better, which is a step in the right direction.

Second, I'll list some things that I've read on the forums and reddit.

- What plans are there for character customization?

- Will Power Rating growth be improved? (it's rather slow and painful, exspecially at 3000+ Power rating)

- When will the daily contracts be fixed?

- Will reputation gain get faster?

- Any plans to improve the Black Challenger?(It's a reward for getting gold in 14 times trails. It's slower than the Hannibal 800R which you get for doing the nothing of runner pursuit.)

-What about grenades disappearing form the reputation?(as noted by a some on the forums here, should probably be a bug report)

-When can we expect Crusader, Hulker Hell, the Motherlode fix, and main quests to appear on the PTS?

-When will the bit store be fixed for original Defiance(D13)?

-Will there be any new content for D13?

-Will time trials be removed from the daily/weekly contracts? If not, any plans to adjust the bronze times for the roller time trials(since getting bronze in the runner ones is pretty easy.)

I think that pretty much sums up what I've read. I sure other have their own questions and concerns. We know that Trion is wanting to work on Defiance 2050. However, they are keeping the D13(Original Defiance) servers open, so addressing those questions would be a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hit the Deck View Post
    -

- Buggy weapon modding and putting skills into weapon rolls: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...-re-screwed-up.
    Second this question.

Also, when teleporting your weapon defaults back to original stats. As I have to swap in another weapon then swap back the original weapon to have the original stats.

Example: This is not just a visual bug with the UI this is truly impacting weapon stats.

I have my RL that reloads 2 rockets at a time, if I teleport it only reloads 1 rocket at a time, I have to swap in a weapon then swap my RL back to get the 2 rockets at a time again.

T5 Legendary drops rate needs to be increased. I heard all this hype on streams about wait till T5 from the dev's. T5 drop rate of legendaries is pretty low right now, it really is the only thing I bother to do in this game anymore and with the drop rate being as low as it is with legendaries I really been slacking on doing COOP's. No point to me anymore getting purples 99% of the time that I do not need. Game is in srs need of end game content with good rewards, right now it's really lacking.

To Happy 99er.Why the personal attack?I am not a sucker and i like the game enought to spend money on it.Will spend money in the future to.Just upset over the lack luster reward system.Trolls get nowhere in life you know.

Could you please fix the bug that makes aim assist not be fully deactivated when turned off in the settings?

Closed Thread