+ Reply to Thread

Prototype drop impossible?

tell me how to make a prototype? because it is 3-4 days that I farm for the atomizer (I go to the 3rd device and I turn around the pillar by pulling the pump on the mob) and still nothing so there was it impossible to loot or what? or can be put money to have them but hey would not have reglo

Quote Originally Posted by alsolo View Post
    tell me how to make a prototype? because it is 3-4 days that I farm for the atomizer (I go to the 3rd device and I turn around the pillar by pulling the pump on the mob) and still nothing so there was it impossible to loot or what? or can be put money to have them but hey would not have reglo
    You can not make a prototype until you have obtained 1 of its kind. For Atomizer, bathhouse is a really good farm. You just have to keep trying and hope RNGsesus blesses you. But make sure you walk around in an area where all the enemies died at. Prototypes from mobs do not just "pop" straight into your inventory.
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

I've been playing since day 1 everyday for about 2-3 hrs only have mission protos

Keep trying . I known some guys who do That from 2 week every day and all day to get it so 3/4days its nothing �� Good luck

to reassure you (even if it will be long).
    do you know what is the drop rate of each prototype?

30K raiders killed in a few days nothing i give up on it but i got Atomizer and Venom before so i guess RNGesus is just confused atm .

I think the devs said in a stream that by 5k you should only have around 2 prototypes drops (could be wrong).

Im 4700, and have gotten my first prototype drop Venom Spitter at 2300, and My second prototype drop Venom Spitter at 4200...... Yes the same one dropped twice and that is possible....