+ Reply to Thread

Enemies are ragdolling on spawn

I have noticed this with monarchs and dark matter. Sometimes they will just suddenly die with no shots being fired at them.

Ive seen it the most while clearing the cores before a dark matter major. They will come down from the dropship already dead just tumbling down and bounce on the ground, like a rag doll.

dark matter not die they just disappear like they never was at there but i think that is something else what you talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessss View Post
    Ive seen it the most while clearing the cores before a dark matter major. They will come down from the dropship already dead just tumbling down and bounce on the ground, like a rag doll.

they come dead mostly because off atomizer emp, no ?

Quote Originally Posted by gabberworld View Post
    dark matter not die they just disappear like they never was at there but i think that is something else what you talk.
    they come dead mostly because off atomizer emp, no ?
    Im using mag blaster pistol and retaliator ar. I dont use the proto weapons, just the same weapons I have on the live server so that I can compare lemons to lemons.

I've been having this bug for a month or so now and I'm not sure how else to solve it; whenever enemies are killed of any faction on any mission, there's about a 60% chance of them disappearing for one or two seconds and then suddenly appearing again as a ragdoll. Is anyone getting this annoying graphical glitch?