+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Kicked from coop/Suggestive feedback

I won’t post the names or clan but I will explain what happened and offer feedback as a Possible solution to keep it from happening again to others. In short, joined a quick match. Two people in the group were in the same clan. One was playing, the other standing at the beginning. The player not moving was also the group leader. I asked in chat if that player was going to help or not and got no reply. The player started playing about halfway through the coop but they both was mostly doing nothing and at certain enemy encounters just ran past them completely. We played till the end of the match. Killed Dekuso and before I can open the chest I was kicked from the group. The forth member was one of my own clannies who was NOT kicked at the end. Needless to say, I didn’t get to open the chest. Yes, I’m very upset about this even though it’s just a game.

Suggestive feedback: Implement a system that automatically boots idle players after X amount of time. For instance, if you don’t move 90 seconds after the coop starts you get kicked automatically.
    Founder of D2050 clan BLOODLINES. We are recruiting. PSHome Original. Defiance PS3 vet now on PS4. Founder of the Neverwinter guild Order of the Sun on PS4. Founder of ESO Guild Order of the Black Sky also on PS4.

Ironic I see a Thread on the topic of abusing the kicking system after being kicked from the end of an Expedition by two randoms I never knew existed tonight? They didn't even let me get the loot crate. If only Trion penalized such behavior...
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?

Booting idles isnt the answer, as a small bathroom break can boot you even boot the team during cutscenes. No booting during/after the boss is much better. Running past everything is the fastest way to complete these comments ops as killing everything isn't necessary or needed.
    XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 3000)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 27xx)
    Clan: ogs

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

The system the way it is now is fine. The only addition I would make is not letting a group member be kicked after the boss fight is over, but still during it. If a group member isn't following directions, or is just terrible, then they should be able to be kicked to make room for someone else.

To avoid the person who booted you from group, add them to your mute list. Look them up, and select "mute". You won't be paired up with them again when you enter matchmaking from then on. If a person is a big enough jerk in game, they'll earn enough mutes that they won't be matchmaking with anyone. :-P
    IrathientLivesMatter | Kasumi | Sgt Engee | Veedo

Since CO-OPs are necessary to progress, its very simple:

Implement a system in which players have to move at least 20 meters in 2 minutes else they'll get kicked from the co-op and unable to rejoin.
    Once that's implement, remove the current kick system.

Trolls in games will never end
    The solution to these problems is one and good for all situations:

Play co-ops or similiar in group of fellow clan, if there are abusive members in the team, complain to clan officers, if they do not respond or quit the case, just change clan, there are a lot of good clans with friendly people and they will never leave you without help and never will kick you, but also they will stay waiting for you not killing the boss if you been kicked by internet or something

PLESE DONT CHANGE THE KICK SYSTEM, some time a internet kick out the team member after 40min of fight and next someone other enter in his place, this new guy need to be kicked for the old member back and finish his long journey

I am also have played in T3 with one member of power 600- this guy not help in anything in boss room just was hiding, but was my fault to go in quick match, oh... I see! no other way!

The game need to be adjusted yes in:
    1) Allowed team entring to co-op - that is not working for now, or is just bugged
    2) Choose map to play, not just a random map

Also implementing system of moving or other regulations or systems is bad idea forcing to players make thinking in problems that they never should exist
    http://forums.defiance.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=10676073&dateline=153  1440132
    bal bla bla ...

this isnt surprising at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Soba JP View Post
    I won’t post the names or clan but I will explain what happened and offer feedback as a Possible solution to keep it from happening again to others. In short, joined a quick match. Two people in the group were in the same clan. One was playing, the other standing at the beginning. The player not moving was also the group leader. I asked in chat if that player was going to help or not and got no reply. The player started playing about halfway through the coop but they both was mostly doing nothing and at certain enemy encounters just ran past them completely. We played till the end of the match. Killed Dekuso and before I can open the chest I was kicked from the group. The forth member was one of my own clannies who was NOT kicked at the end. Needless to say, I didn’t get to open the chest. Yes, I’m very upset about this even though it’s just a game.

Suggestive feedback: Implement a system that automatically boots idle players after X amount of time. For instance, if you don’t move 90 seconds after the coop starts you get kicked automatically.
    Politely, Central disagrees unconditionally. Of course my weapon whispered to ghost in shells, when i first met some Ark Travelers rolling Dice without logical sensibility, but if i fall down seven times, then it's Gameplanet Of Importance i stand up eight times.

Defiance Universal's exist of Good Guys, and Bad Guys. Jumping at attention to policy because an Adventure experience, doesn't build character, or hearts and minds, (whether Ark Traveler's mad or glad), when in Defiance Universal's exist around rule of Law and Law Breaking, within it's Story Saga if you've been following the Authors.

However, it wouldn't be my first choice of exercise, but as a Bad Guy in Defiance Universal, (but with class), becoming such a Character exist.😎

If queues were handled the way they are in Warframe these problems wouldn't exist and the ability to kick wouldn't be needed.

the kick option is needed , to kick the co op glitchers and speed runners. this option needs to be put in. if i join a co op . i never want to join a co op thats at the end. unless i was in the co op from the beginning and i timed out from the server.

+ Reply to Thread