+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Kicks Happen.

Yesterday, chose quick t3, immediately was put in the motherlode...at the final, none of the weak spots damaged. I saw the 3 still fighting so I knew they hadn't given up, so I HELPED. We beat the s.o.b. and the next thing I knew, I was kicked. Really, if you are going to kick, kick immediately, I felt so used, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    the kick option is needed , to kick the co op glitchers and speed runners. this option needs to be put in. if i join a co op . i never want to join a co op thats at the end. unless i was in the co op from the beginning and i timed out from the server.
    I don't mind speed running co op maps, but it's going to be different with this update with Co op exclusive prototypes.. Hopefully I can get a group together and do some normal runs.
    XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 3000)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 27xx)
    Clan: ogs

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    the kick option is needed , to kick the co op glitchers and speed runners.
    So adding and subracting was the Topic's intentions?

(Trouble-some)

Quote Originally Posted by smurfsniper View Post
    I don't mind speed running co op maps, but it's going to be different with this update with Co op exclusive prototypes.. Hopefully I can get a group together and do some normal runs.
    thats good that you do. others do not.

Quote Originally Posted by smurfsniper View Post
    Running past everything is the fastest way to complete these coops as killing everything isn't necessary or needed.
    This (part) isn't even suggestive feedback. You're basically encouraging people to speedrun. Have courtesy for players wanting to knock out those co-op pursuits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chump Norris View Post
    after my PP runs out
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Pay More, Get More!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Keep sending us your feedback (I assure you, we are listening!)
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedEvil View Post
    Sorry man, I'm a vet, been around since day one....spent lots of cash on my vajaja.
    Quote Originally Posted by squidgod2000 View Post
    a launch date for pubic testing should have been a warning to us all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    at this time we have no indication that trophies on PS4 are not working correctly.
    Quote Originally Posted by The 5 Ds of Death View Post
    This is why it is pointless to debate people who are not as educated as myself.

Quote Originally Posted by neko_gunner View Post
    The system the way it is now is fine. The only addition I would make is not letting a group member be kicked after the boss fight is over, but still during it. If a group member isn't following directions, or is just terrible, then they should be able to be kicked to make room for someone else.

To avoid the person who booted you from group, add them to your mute list. Look them up, and select "mute". You won't be paired up with them again when you enter matchmaking from then on. If a person is a big enough jerk in game, they'll earn enough mutes that they won't be matchmaking with anyone. :-P
    Lol, eventually you will not be matchmaking with anyone, this is good advice to mute them, i have neko muted for this exact reason.

They should remove the kick option from coops IMO. If someone is terrible so what! Do not be a "jerk" and kick them. Not following directions? Really, 1 person can carry the coop. Not like there is any real strategy to doing coops even in T5.

@smurfsniper- I do agree the kick option needs to disappear on final boss fight and during looting.

-----
    They just need to have a 3 minute afk timer. If a player does not move at all for a full 3 minutes, then the option to kick appears and goes through the normal 3 step player accept process. If using the bathroom takes more then 3 minutes, or getting batteries - just do it before queuing.

Plus in a normal good group, all a player has to say is dead batteries brb, or running to bathroom brb. Ive never seen a player who is active get kicked, minus players that want to kill a boss legit and get kicked for not exploiting.... brings up some memories there......

Me and 3 clan mates had to kick a random that kept standing at the beginning of the map and did nothing the entire time. The problem is that he kept rejoining just to stand there 4 times, and we ended up just letting him stay in and do nothing.

They should make it where if a player does less then 5% of the total damage, they can't get rewards. Anything higher then 5% will mess up players just able to get into a high co op tier. Leachers are too common also.

Reasons for kicking someone will always vary. It's clear some of us prefer speed running a co-op to save time, while some of us prefer to go through and kill every enemy on the map. I've had people kicked for both reasons. It's really up to what the group as a majority wants to do. I can see the benefits for both.

For speed runners, you save time and get to your higher tier loot roll faster. You also have more time to do other activities.

For people who want to clear the entire map, you get a higher chance at prototype drops, and you complete your pursuits.

What you should keep in mind though is the will of the group as a whole. When we had a player in explosions 101 with our clan group running through skipping everything, while the rest of the group wanted to clear for a chance at a bone saw, his reaction was "go farm arkfalls". It was taking longer for us to clear because he ran ahead, and sat around waiting for us. Not contributing to the group. So we kicked him after I muted him.

There will always be time for more co-op runs in the future. Follow the group, get it done. If you need something specific, join a clan and get their help. There are plenty in game willing to do so. Brown Coats included.
    IrathientLivesMatter | Kasumi | Sgt Engee | Veedo

Would be nice if they made a tiered loot system.

Kind of a long example: (again the following numbers are made up examples)

To get normal base legendary drop rate you need a co op tier score of 275. If your team gets higher then 275 the base drop rate for legendaries increases.

Lets say there are 300 normal enemies in the map (motherlode) - Each enemy killed will reward 1 point.
    The final boss will reward 75 points.
    Downs after 2 per player, cause a loss of 2 points.
    Death extracts always cost 10 points (focus on team work to revive)
    Activating a team buff will give 2 points, up to a maximum of 20 per co op (again focus on team work)
    (Team buffs are like medics damage buff, ego refresh, self revive, guardians damage reduction etc. any skill that effects the team - possibly even grenades like pulse)

So in total a group can "earn" 395 points in that co op.

Lets assume that the base drop rate on T4 is 5%. A score of 275 will be base 5% legendary drop rate.
    If the group gets the full 395 points, which is 120 higher then max, This equates to a 144% clear bonus which will increase the drop rate from 5% to 7.2% drop rate.

The opposite is true however, if a team dies a lot, doesn't kill any enemies, and cheeses the boss (no boss kill), and ends up with lets say 50 points - this will give them a 18% clear bonus, and the legendary drop rate changes from 5% to 0.9%.

Just a thought, would help make co ops fun again, worth doing everything, put a focus on teamwork and help remove griefers.

Quote Originally Posted by Draccon149 View Post
    Lol, eventually you will not be matchmaking with anyone, this is good advice to mute them, i have neko muted for this exact reason.
    So you muted someone for muting? Lol is right, that is priceless
    D13:
    Insomniac Hunters: Tashinka, ZombieRahm Tak, Sgt Rasta, Purple Dude, tash.0, ZombieKupack Kurr,
    D2050:
    Terminators: tashinka

psn: j599kbvvaak