+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Wud up nate!! Everything ive read seems like the same old defiance just like the content. Same old content same old not caring devs. No I havent had any crits yet but thats cause xbox one servers are better. But glad to see a few friendly names that I used to game with.

Chomping at the Bits!

I hitched my wagon to the recent "double bits" , hoping 10-15 offers something more?!

Same for me

Quote Originally Posted by RALTERMANN View Post
    I hitched my wagon to the recent "double bits" , hoping 10-15 offers something more?!
    I hope it does also but I am scared because I am on xbox1 atm and they plan on releasing the patch to fix the sieges and the new content at the same time which I feel is a huge mistake but i am giving them the benefit of the doubt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexthat
    "you have stockholm syndrome"

Xbox 360
    Xbox one

Quote Originally Posted by mystickaldj View Post
    Wud up nate!! Everything ive read seems like the same old defiance just like the content. Same old content same old not caring devs. No I havent had any crits yet but thats cause xbox one servers are better. But glad to see a few friendly names that I used to game with.
    It does seem that way atm but what I am hopeful for is that it is only temporary while they are struggling to deal with all the launch problems.

The thing that baffles me though is there refusals to answer the question on what is going on with the d13 store.

It is great to see you again also.

Xbox 360
    Xbox one

Hit me up on xbox bro. Same name as here is my gt

Will do.

Quote Originally Posted by mystickaldj View Post
    Hit me up on xbox bro. Same name as here is my gt
    Not playing so much atm cause long work hours. But when I get on I will hit ya up.

Xbox 360
    Xbox one

You make a lot of good points. The way we interact with our guns is at best ******ed. I to would like to have a lot more with regards to modifying guns .there is hope and I'm sure not to long ago in a stream the devs hinted at synergy mods .if they were added and even made tradable the game would appear more dynamic.add to that an increased oj drop chance at 5000 power with a higher star rating on honoured rep guns .then allow us interactions with rolls and masterys on guns and I would be happy to plod on.a simple interaction might be to give us 3 rolls on any or all rarity bonuses .with a reset option and the same with masterys. Ty for post .chilling ain't killing.