+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nate van View Post
    I spent well over 3k us.
    You can thank EA why you won't make that mistake anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Hit the Deck View Post
    That's actually the best way to make people keep playing - do you know the Diablo series?

I want to play dress up and collecting gear but the game doesn't really give me that option (I'm now around 5k)
    Agreed little things like that clothes, cars, cosmetics, mods, upgrading stuff and making your characters unique in some way is how they get the money to fix the game, make new content, pay there employees, promote there products and make a profit so all the people who pay nothing can play the game also.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexthat
    "you have stockholm syndrome"

Xbox 360
    Xbox one

So sad

Quote Originally Posted by Im Watching You Fasti View Post
    I did read what you wrote you're just such a high level moron that you can't even comprehend what you wrote!
    Are you mad because I want this game to succeed?

Or are you mad because I want to spend money on something I like once it is fixed?

Or is it that you feel that because you do not spend money no one should?

Here is a helpful hint if it was not for people spending money there would be no ftp games no company is going to take a loss. So rather than be mad at people paying for you to pay a game you might want to thank them.

Haha what do you just think because you want something that it should just be given to you.

News flash someone has to pay and those of us who do pay will only pay if we get what we want not what someone who is getting a free ride wants. Just sit back and enjoy the free game.

Xbox 360
    Xbox one

Quote Originally Posted by nate van View Post
    I hit 5k weeks ago. As for vehicles and inventory slot ect I am maxed at 230 inventory 6 char slots and have bought everything from the valor vendor and still have 20k+ valor left. What I am looking for is stuff to buy to really customize my character and make him really fun for me to play. As for not spending money I think the ftp people do not get the fact that while yes it is ftp but only because others pay there way. No company takes a loss they are here to make money.
    Buy the outfits and wait for the weapon skins that are coming out next week then. Otherwise, go chase the pursuits that unlock cosmetic outfits and headgear.

Out of curiosity, how did you get to 230 inventory slots? When I hit 200 it capped me. Same with others in my clan.

Now that you are 5000 PR, your focus should shift to helping other players in your clan reach that tier as well. Otherwise from a solo aspect, the only thing you have left to chase after are rank 10 OJ weapons, prototypes that you haven't found yet, and pursuits. Thankfully, the patch is coming next week. :-)
    IrathientLivesMatter | Kasumi | Sgt Engee | Veedo

Quote Originally Posted by neko_gunner View Post
    Buy the outfits and wait for the weapon skins that are coming out next week then. Otherwise, go chase the pursuits that unlock cosmetic outfits and headgear.

Out of curiosity, how did you get to 230 inventory slots? When I hit 200 it capped me. Same with others in my clan.

Now that you are 5000 PR, your focus should shift to helping other players in your clan reach that tier as well. Otherwise from a solo aspect, the only thing you have left to chase after are rank 10 OJ weapons, prototypes that you haven't found yet, and pursuits. Thankfully, the patch is coming next week. :-)
    When I downloaded the game I did not buy any packs I linked it then used my valor to max out my inventory at 200 then I bought the pack with 30 inventory so it went over the 200 cap I jus got really lucky in doing it in that order.

As for chasing ojs my rng is so bad I am at over a hundred t5 gilded key co op chest opened with 0 ojs so I gave up trying to farm them. I did however when I was coming up get 3 ojs from tier 3 co ops. This is why I made the suggestion to increase the oj drop rate slightly so we would have stuff to spend all the maxed out salvage on. And if the oj rate was better then people would buy more keys. As it is now at least for most of us the key to OJ conversion is not worth it at all.

Also thank you for your elegantly worded and helpful post it was very constructive while not exactly what I would like or do you put effort into being helpful and that is rare these days on the forms.
    Thank you again.

Xbox 360
    Xbox one

I'm going to assume the weapon skins will have some kind of RNG component and rarities to buying them like other games have. I bought a couple thousand bits to sit on during the sale too.

One of the skin/outfit systems I really liked was the the one in The Division, if they somehow managed to get that kind of economy going in this game, it'd be pretty neat. If they pushed a lot more of the old transfer candidate outfits into the store that would help, and I hope that they also incorporate outfit dyes or something too... that would be better than just multiple variants of the same costume. We'll see how it all turns out. A cosmetics-only shop is a great thing, they just need more stuff to sell in it.

Hopefully!!!

Quote Originally Posted by verbalhomage View Post
    I'm going to assume the weapon skins will have some kind of RNG component and rarities to buying them like other games have. I bought a couple thousand bits to sit on during the sale too.

One of the skin/outfit systems I really liked was the the one in The Division, if they somehow managed to get that kind of economy going in this game, it'd be pretty neat. If they pushed a lot more of the old transfer candidate outfits into the store that would help, and I hope that they also incorporate outfit dyes or something too... that would be better than just multiple variants of the same costume. We'll see how it all turns out. A cosmetics-only shop is a great thing, they just need more stuff to sell in it.
    I am sure it will have some type of rng. But like you I am hopeful it will be really cool we asked for weapons skins for years so this should be a great new addition to the game.

Xbox 360
    Xbox one

I have been asking in the live streams for them to add more exciting items to the store. There is nothing for me to buy. There are plenty of outfits I don’t own but playing dress up isn’t exactly my thing. I kinda miss the old store.
    www.youtube.com/user/combo65

IGN: Combo Breaker

Quote Originally Posted by Combo Breaker View Post
    I have been asking in the live streams for them to add more exciting items to the store. There is nothing for me to buy. There are plenty of outfits I don’t own but playing dress up isn’t exactly my thing. I kinda miss the old store.

Maybe... just maybe they will be adding more stuff to the store with the October 15th patch in addition to the weapon skins.

Given the reception that the previous announcements had that weren't pertaining to the patching things and all, it could be possible they haven't bought it up because of the optics? IDK.

Quote Originally Posted by Combo Breaker View Post
    Yep the old store had something for just about everyone.

Xbox 360
    Xbox one

+ Reply to Thread