+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

hulker hell atomizer

im curious on how this is going to go. iknow gore auger and bonesaw are being disabled but we all know that an atomizer is going to thrive in this type of situation/event. i even have an atomizer but im not looking to use it so people can kill and milk majors. im just saying if an atomizer is being used by another player, which will prolly be the case 100% of the time then ima bring mine out too lol sorry in advance

ign(d13)iamsteezy(d50)gosha poptarts
    clan(d13)defiance terminators(d50)terminators
    psn:aaron_steezy

Quote Originally Posted by IAM STEEZY View Post
    im curious on how this is going to go. iknow gore auger and bonesaw are being disabled but we all know that an atomizer is going to thrive in this type of situation/event. i even have an atomizer but im not looking to use it so people can kill and milk majors. im just saying if an atomizer is being used by another player, which will prolly be the case 100% of the time then ima bring mine out too lol sorry in advance
    I too am curious about this. From what I have heard so far on PTS feedback, it seems like maybe the Hulker Hell arkfalls are too easy, even without Atomizer. I'll probably give it a few tries before I decide to use mine or not, as its only fair. Although if there is hardly anyone on at a certain time, I probably will pull it out XD. Gotta get those new prototypes >:
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

U guyz maybe don't know that on PTS atomizer now not just OP its OOOPPP bc now got extra mastery bonus - hellbugs spawns-like suppose venom spitter have. So imagine this event lol. I'm now like oneman army, even don't care about gore nerf lol. Btw gore is still powerfull weapon. Hulker Hell major less then 10 minutes solo.

I use mine more when I'm alone than in a group event, but I will vow now: in the interest of fairness and respect for other players, i won't equip mine at HH unless they are being spammed by numerous others. In that case I'll rip mine for a while to get some score up.
    Some game for Ego, others for loot. Me- I just like to kill stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Dopeman1908 View Post
    U guyz maybe don't know that on PTS atomizer now not just OP its OOOPPP bc now got extra mastery bonus - hellbugs spawns-like suppose venom spitter have. So imagine this event lol. I'm now like oneman army, even don't care about gore nerf lol. Btw gore is still powerfull weapon. Hulker Hell major less then 10 minutes solo.

well, of course its solo... because as of a couple hours ago enemies still don't scale up and more than one player in an area still crashes the game

Those with atomizer will get all the kills and those without one will get nothing. The haves will have and the have not won't have.

Just like in real life.

Damn this thread really bums me out, I was planning on re-downloading 2050 and playing some HH but it doesn't sound like it's going to be fun...

I think DEF'50 is still not convincing and mostly due to the lack of answers to the mistakes, despite this many of us are betting on the miraculous cure "the blessed patch".
    The fear of many is that some corrections do not fit into that patch, what Gosha says is something that everyone is doing, I do not know what is right or what is wrong but the solution is not in our hands.

For example I enjoy an arduous fight against the Volges but when I see them fall like trees in a matter of seconds, everything becomes blurred. I suppose something similar will happen with the Hulkers if Trion does not do something.
    I really do not understand some people who enjoy the top positions using weapons that deserve "nerf".
    The first proto I received (very early) was a "Bonesaw" and I replied only once, to be honest I used it a couple of times on complicated enemies but it is not my intention that this is easy but it would be even more boring. So in 2200 I stopped using it.

Id: Alahali671 (ps3 - ps4)
    Psn Fingers865
    Clan: "Defiance Terminators ps3 - Terminators ps4"

(The sig-tag is another creation of Tau)

No atomizer please

Cant see the event being much fun with people using the atomizer just did a siege with a guy running around in blur killing everything before you can get a shot off .How you gonna get a good score since rewards are based on score if you cant shoot anything ,the majors arkfalls are gonna be over before you can get to one .

Ive brought this up before and no one seems to know about it - so it may be Xbox One only

Assassins Bleed effect, one shots any enemy in PVE main world, and PVP. It only works correctly in Co-ops. So long as 1 bullet hits at a critical (even if it has falloff for no damage), it will take any enemy - bulwarks, blacklungs, tankers, matrons, etc to no health in less than 1 second. The only thing that can survive it is the mini Hellbug boss from Hellbug uprising, as it instantly does 25% of its hp and it goes back under (multiple players can kill it instantly with the bleed exploit).

So coupled with atomizer, I won't be surprised if the hulker ark falls are finished faster than normal major ark falls. (if its the same as d13, with around 20 hulkers being killed on the major).

Im prepared to loose out on many rewards from not getting enough score.

Is the assassin bleed exploit on PC/Ps4 also?

+ Reply to Thread