+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
  1. #11
    Member AlexMonk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Indiana, USA
    Posts
    78
    I've been saying there is a problem with the atomizer for a while.

    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...tten-prototype
    Grimmaldy Grey PC-NA

  2. #12
    Member neko_gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Galt, CA.
    Posts
    498
    One my clan officers was able to get a whisper response from Zephkial in game yesterday in regards to this. He said they are aware of the issue and have a fix in progress.
    IrathientLivesMatter | Kasumi | Sgt Engee | Veedo

  3. #13
    Member Guider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    It is a Mystery~
    Posts
    206
    Quote Originally Posted by Necronial View Post
    Ive brought this up before and no one seems to know about it - so it may be Xbox One only

    Assassins Bleed effect, one shots any enemy in PVE main world, and PVP. It only works correctly in Co-ops. So long as 1 bullet hits at a critical (even if it has falloff for no damage), it will take any enemy - bulwarks, blacklungs, tankers, matrons, etc to no health in less than 1 second. The only thing that can survive it is the mini Hellbug boss from Hellbug uprising, as it instantly does 25% of its hp and it goes back under (multiple players can kill it instantly with the bleed exploit).

    So coupled with atomizer, I won't be surprised if the hulker ark falls are finished faster than normal major ark falls. (if its the same as d13, with around 20 hulkers being killed on the major).

    Im prepared to loose out on many rewards from not getting enough score.

    Is the assassin bleed exploit on PC/Ps4 also?
    I use Assassin mainly on PS4, and this perk (due to it being part of my high damage setup)...I don't see it oneshotting all the time, Usually stealth plus mark plus that bleed effect causes 1 shot in open world, but maybe because of the high damage stack. PvP though....yeah no, 1-shot/1 tick usually. I have noticed a few things with this perk though.

    1. The numbers it displays is not the same as what the effect actually does. For example, let's say i do..idk... 2 million damage to an enemy. 300% more damage should mean it does 6 million extra damage in those 3 seconds, or 2 million/second. I am not sure if the numbers it displays is just base damage or what but...it looks off.

    2. The bleed effect seems to trigger 1-shot usually based off the weapon used. A sniper with a good damage roll will usually trigger the 1-shot more often than weapons like the Atomizer-though sometimes I have noticed the bleed effect can 1-shot/tick(s) on enemies to where they die super quick no matter the weapon. Should be looked at if anything.

    3. Like other powerful perks/abilities/effects, this only seems to be happening outside of high-tiered co-op maps. PvP, open-world... anywhere but co-op maps. I am unsure why that is, but maybe it could be related to the involvement of "Power". It does seem like the higher Power you are, the more damage the perks and abilities do. Maybe passing up the minimum and getting 3k+ just makes it super powerful? I am unsure on this, but it can not be too much of coincidence that this is 1 of the effects that seems to be "broken" in most parts of the game.
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Guider View Post
    I use Assassin mainly on PS4, and this perk (due to it being part of my high damage setup)...I don't see it oneshotting all the time, Usually stealth plus mark plus that bleed effect causes 1 shot in open world, but maybe because of the high damage stack. PvP though....yeah no, 1-shot/1 tick usually. I have noticed a few things with this perk though.

    1. The numbers it displays is not the same as what the effect actually does. For example, let's say i do..idk... 2 million damage to an enemy. 300% more damage should mean it does 6 million extra damage in those 3 seconds, or 2 million/second. I am not sure if the numbers it displays is just base damage or what but...it looks off.

    2. The bleed effect seems to trigger 1-shot usually based off the weapon used. A sniper with a good damage roll will usually trigger the 1-shot more often than weapons like the Atomizer-though sometimes I have noticed the bleed effect can 1-shot/tick(s) on enemies to where they die super quick no matter the weapon. Should be looked at if anything.

    3. Like other powerful perks/abilities/effects, this only seems to be happening outside of high-tiered co-op maps. PvP, open-world... anywhere but co-op maps. I am unsure why that is, but maybe it could be related to the involvement of "Power". It does seem like the higher Power you are, the more damage the perks and abilities do. Maybe passing up the minimum and getting 3k+ just makes it super powerful? I am unsure on this, but it can not be too much of coincidence that this is 1 of the effects that seems to be "broken" in most parts of the game.
    Exactly, all of the above. It happened on the last main maintenance update, I don't know the exact date, but the skill worked before, and was broken after.

    However on xbox the weapon and damage done doesn't matter. A specific example is we have a player that glitches out of each map - on the wall on waterfront, on the middle mushroom on observatory, and uses a high fall off high fire rate mazu, just to tap a headshot. So long as a bullet hits the head, they die instantly, even if its 0 damage.

    Reminds me of D13, fix one thing and break 3 more lol

  5. #15
    Member IAM STEEZY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by neko_gunner View Post
    One my clan officers was able to get a whisper response from Zephkial in game yesterday in regards to this. He said they are aware of the issue and have a fix in progress.
    this is good to know

    ign(d13)iamsteezy(d50)gosha poptarts
    clan(d13)defiance terminators(d50)terminators
    psn:aaron_steezy

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by neko_gunner View Post
    One my clan officers was able to get a whisper response from Zephkial in game yesterday in regards to this. He said they are aware of the issue and have a fix in progress.
    This makes me feel a bit better. Hopefully it comes with the out 15th patch.
    XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.


    Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 3000)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 27xx)
    Clan: ogs

    I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.


    Reputation is everything.

  7. #17
    Assassin's eviscerate is also broken on ps4. We tested it in duels using carious weapons. We didn't test if falloff has an effect, but it does one-shot kill with a critical, every weapon except detonator, shotgun and rocket launchers.

    People say 2nd life is baaaaaaad in PvP but they haven't been consistently killed by assassin's eviscerate for a whole match. The only answer to that is exactly the guardian's 2nd life.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    Assassin's eviscerate is also broken on ps4. We tested it in duels using carious weapons. We didn't test if falloff has an effect, but it does one-shot kill with a critical, every weapon except detonator, shotgun and rocket launchers.

    People say 2nd life is baaaaaaad in PvP but they haven't been consistently killed by assassin's eviscerate for a whole match. The only answer to that is exactly the guardian's 2nd life.
    Shotguns do activate it, as there are a few players using assassin for 2x damage, and if they miss and don't kill - will kill with eviserate if 1 of the 20 ish bullets hit critical. Its hard to notice with shotguns as the accuracy is broken on them, and they 1 shot normally anyways.

    Rockets and Detonators will activate it, buts its more random. With tankers it will activate it if you hit their pack/head, monarchs belly, bulwarks rocket packs, blacklungs head - But with players the rocket/det has to either hit the head, or the splash damage has to register at the head. Example: If you stick a detonator bomb on a wall right beside a player, buts it at head level - it will activate, while if its body/leg damage it won't.

    Eviserate, Shotgun perfect accuracy bug, Shield Glitching, Bonesaw, Gore Auger, Atomizers dot, and second life all need a rework - I really hope all these come in the oct 15 update. The eviserate bug however is from the last maintenance update, as its only been around for 3 weeks (not including unannounced maintenance).

    Yes second life isn't a bug, but 5 second invincibility is horrid. Just let them live on a death with 1 hp and remove the 5 second invicibility (maybe even have it recharge 30 seconds faster). Still gives fleeing players a chance.
    I would much rather shoot 1 extra bullet, then have to run away dodging bullets while counting to 5.5 seconds to turn around and re kill my opponent... (yea its 5.5 seconds, as timing 5 seconds isn't enough)

  9. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Dropping the bomb on mecca
    Posts
    412

    Only when it hurts you

    It is called assassin class for a reason ,without those two perks that everyone is complaining about the class would be worthless ,30 % health left when eviscerate kicks in so your practically dead anyways and you can roll off the bleed effect in pvp if your quick its not an instant kill . I think assault class should be nerfed as soon as you shoot with blur on or throw grenade blur should stop working like cloak stops working 4 the assassin class . Every class has its pros and cons ,the top players in pvp are usually assault class or guardian ,the nerfing of assassin class would ruin it .

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Hate View Post
    It is called assassin class for a reason ,without those two perks that everyone is complaining about the class would be worthless ,30 % health left when eviscerate kicks in so your practically dead anyways and you can roll off the bleed effect in pvp if your quick its not an instant kill . I think assault class should be nerfed as soon as you shoot with blur on or throw grenade blur should stop working like cloak stops working 4 the assassin class . Every class has its pros and cons ,the top players in pvp are usually assault class or guardian ,the nerfing of assassin class would ruin it .
    Eviscerate is not the same since the last maintenance as it was on launch. It is currently bugged and is a 1 hit kill. The skill was working fine before the last major maintenance update, and did the normal DOT and could be EASILY rolled off just like Bio Toxin is EASY to roll off. Eviscerate currently kills the second any bullet regardless of damage hits a critical spot on a player, and takes around 1 full second to kill massive health enemies like bulwarks, tankers etc.

    I have attached examples below where the player when they miss a critical does minimal damage, then at full health 1 shot kills

    https://1drv.ms/v/s!AoSUJ6BMXfnhgU3JZdZxdnDYCxRd
    https://1drv.ms/v/s!AoSUJ6BMXfnhgUzk0zpNmMEBQuXS
    https://1drv.ms/v/s!AoSUJ6BMXfnhgU4bed3sCZBKL_Xi
    https://1drv.ms/v/s!AoSUJ6BMXfnhgU8ahEbMBNBoA5y7

    Bleed is suppose to add an additional 10% damage over time, not instantly kill.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts