+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz View Post
    Thanks for raising this issue nate van - I would like to see it addressed (if possible) in the future.
    I totally agree with you that this is a business here - Trion has to earn some money out of this game not only to pay their employees but to cover a lot more expenses and taxes and to have something left to turn a profit. Unfortunately a lot of people fail to realize this and expect everything to be free - really sorry for them but charities are not in the video game business.
    You are very welcome tazz. And thank you again
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexthat
    "you have stockholm syndrome"

Xbox 360
    Xbox one

I am curious if any of the devs have read this and what they think.

Xbox 360
    Xbox one

Vehicle paint jobs we already have. It's the color selection in the vehicle tab of the cash shop. While I do agree on being able to customize vehicles more. Right now, some of what you're asking for is on the screwed up physics the vehicles have, such as handling and breaking. This is due to the new physics engine they're using for D50, and something they're working on.

Personally, I'm fine with how fast the vehicles are. What I'd like to see if perhaps using them for storage.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcerer21b View Post
    Vehicle paint jobs we already have. It's the color selection in the vehicle tab of the cash shop. While I do agree on being able to customize vehicles more. Right now, some of what you're asking for is on the screwed up physics the vehicles have, such as handling and breaking. This is due to the new physics engine they're using for D50, and something they're working on.

Personally, I'm fine with how fast the vehicles are. What I'd like to see if perhaps using them for storage.
    Storage!!
    you know what I never even thought about that. Especially since there is no trading in the new game at some point even with a maxed inventory of 200 I can definitely see a need for this. That is a fantastic add to my post thank you for that great idea.

Xbox 360
    Xbox one