+ Reply to Thread

When is Hulker Hell coming to Defiance 2013? & The Store

I hate to ask anything on this site anymore, because everytime i voice my concern, i get treated like crap and the mods are very unkind to me and to others, so if any dev can take the time to answer my question without banning me or giving me a warning for asking a simple harmless question that would be nice.

Please stop being rude to the playerbase and answer our concerns / questions. So i would like to know when is Hulker hell coming to steam and why isn't the store coming back?

If store isn't coming back why can't you guys transfer my left over bits from d13 too 2050

Quote Originally Posted by Sldr View Post
    If store isn't coming back why can't you guys transfer my left over bits from d13 too 2050

I'm not sure if you are aware of what is going on, but have you seen the charts for 2050? Also, I'm not sure if you aware that most of us D13 Vets is not interested in 2050. I quit 2050 the second week after its release and haven't went back, D13 is superior over 2050 in every way. I'm not interested in 2050, never will be.

You should read my post i made, like a plea to them, it didn't do any good it seems.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ommunity-first.

I completely agree...

Starting to see a lot of old faces back on 2013. And most are very disappointed since a good majority have away their gear thinking 2050 was going to be the ****. The consensus seems to be that 2050 is just ****ty. Should have listened to your player base. You would have a very popular and profitable game.

Quote Originally Posted by LAPDAlonzo View Post
    So i would like to know when is Hulker hell coming to steam and why isn't the store coming back?
    Hopefully they will stick to what was said at Gamescom (with regard to the seasonal events etc):

Quote Originally Posted by Devs (via Etaew)
    Classic Defiance

While the main focus is on ironing out the new updates for 2050, there may be additional updates coming to classic Defiance. Seasonal events will continue and some synergy refreshes may be looked at.
    Seasonal events will also be coming to 2050, (unconfirmed but the halloween events are the next in line based on the timeline).
    Source: https://www.defiancedata.com/page=14...amescom-report