+ Reply to Thread

defiant few weekly contract broken

I can not get the Kent docks arena to check off for the a helping hand contract. 101 keys docks and Berk academy both got checked off but not Kent docks. I did it multiple times with three clan mates and no one got it. does anyone know of a fix for this? ps 4 NA
    IGN-Quest
    CLAN-Devil's Rejects
    PSN-questfordays
    PS4-NA

works in PC EU

Did it yesterday solo, it works on PC-EU.
    B3lz3buth PC-EU
    Clan Red Thugs!

no problem for me. / PS4NA
    got it on yesterday.. wait, today's broken daily is kent docks, so weekly also broken?

It worked for me this morning so I was able to complete my weekly.
    IGN-Quest
    CLAN-Devil's Rejects
    PSN-questfordays
    PS4-NA

I don't mess with defiant few since it doesn't count towards the weekly arkfall rep on Xbox.
    XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 3000)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 27xx)
    Clan: ogs

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by smurfsniper View Post
    I don't mess with defiant few since it doesn't count towards the weekly arkfall rep on Xbox.
    The weeklies have always worked on xbox. Its just the dailies that are broken for Defiant Few. Im at respected (rank 4) with Defiant Few and i play on Xbox one

With the pursuit needing 50 dailies, I found it kinda pointless to even start on Defiant Few. It's all unlocked and I have done a few weeklies, but not even played the game in a month+ after maxing 4 factions and not getting the achievement.

Completed the Defiant Few daily contract no issues. I attempted the weekly with a clan member, and the founder and another member of clan Triade and none of us got credit for completing the Observatory as part of the weekly.

-_-
    IrathientLivesMatter | Kasumi | Sgt Engee | Veedo