+ Reply to Thread

gore auger&bonesaw in higher tier co.ops

how do people still use gore auger/bonesaws in higher tier co.ops? am i the only one who thinks it does no damage at all or? iknow itll do damage but just in general youd do more damage per minute with a pistol...bonesaw and gore auger are useless any tier higher than tier1 yes or no? btw ihave every prototype except the sniper so dont say im mad about not having a gore auger or bonesaw

ign(d13)iamsteezy(d50)gosha poptarts
    clan(d13)defiance terminators(d50)terminators
    psn:aaron_steezy

Quote Originally Posted by IAM STEEZY View Post
    how do people still use gore auger/bonesaws in higher tier co.ops? am i the only one who thinks it does no damage at all or? iknow itll do damage but just in general youd do more damage per minute with a pistol...bonesaw and gore auger are useless any tier higher than tier1 yes or no? btw ihave every prototype except the sniper so dont say im mad about not having a gore auger or bonesaw
    This really annoys me too. I get using them on story teir for doing coop pursuits but anything higher than that just isnt worth it. I have only ever really noticed the auger being somewhat useful on the Hulker boss in Soleptor Excavation. My 5k auger can hold aggro on hulker and let others just hit it with dmg without having to dodge or really move alot.
    "Patching the patch that patched the patch"

yes gore auger and bonesaw are weak at higer coop atm, more sculls enemy have less damage those two todo

I believe it's the same reason the shield glitch occurs. When you enter into a co-op, the instance looks at your character's PR/gear PR, and adjusts you and the enemies appropriately. When you enter into a co-op, you'll noticed most, if not all of the enemies, are a fixed PR higher than you. IMO, this is so all players can have a somewhat equal experience.

The open world should be doing this as well to a certain, but it seems that the Gore Auger and Bonesaw are not complying with this framework. They aren't being scaled by the game, and are basically able to one shot everything and everyone. They could just as easily be scaled in the opposite direction where they do diddly. Like a imperial guardsman's lasgun from Warhammer 40K. :-) Either situation sucks.

But it's all rather mute as the will disabled on Monday. Which is odd, because from what I've read on the forums here, and from my clan members who have played on the PTS, they seem to been toned down appropriately.
    IrathientLivesMatter | Kasumi | Sgt Engee | Veedo

I also see players using venom spitter as well; is this gun effective in high tier?
    I don't care if people use it, but it sure makes it hard to see sometimes
    D13:
    Insomniac Hunters: Tashinka, ZombieRahm Tak, Sgt Rasta, Purple Dude, tash.0, ZombieKupack Kurr,
    D2050:
    Terminators: tashinka

psn: j599kbvvaak

On coop T4 Black Hawk on my hand have better result than Bonesaw
    http://forums.defiance.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=10676073&dateline=153  1440132
    bal bla bla ...

Quote Originally Posted by Tashinka View Post
    I also see players using venom spitter as well; is this gun effective in high tier?
    I don't care if people use it, but it sure makes it hard to see sometimes
    As far as I see it, non effective..
    no good score in leader board, kill familiar by explosive barrels, my eyes dameged by green effect..