+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Still stuck...

Still stuck...

I'm now at 4982 up from my last thread. I got a 4998 fortified rebel shield and a 4981 grenade that's not the problem. I can't go forward without weapons. Still no continuum or any legendary weapons at all for 5 days. In my last thread people were suggesting go to the vendors. But you can't get legendary weapons from vendors. So thank you for the suggestions but they didn't help.

The problem is I never got the continuum or the gore auger up to now. That makes this a bug report. How can I go to 4982 and these basic weapons has never dropped. I have done over 20 T4's and I can't get what I need. What now?
    Schlachthof Fünf

You can get ojs from rep vendors as long as your high enough status with them. I think you need to be rank 6 with them, and they'll switch to purple items, with a box that sells a random epic with a chance at legendary.

As for you not getting protos, that's not a bug that's rng. It's entirely possible to never have those drop. I'm sitting at 4999, just need a 5k shield, and have only had the venom spitter drop, and it wasn't even on my main toon. With no endgame currently, Trion would like you to spend money to buy more keys and not get anything useful, so that you'll by more keys.
    IGN - Silver Hawke, Gamertag - Jwalkinmolecule
    Defiance 2050: Platform - Xbox One/NA, Ego 50
    Defiance: Platform - Xbox 360/NA, Ego 6000

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Hawke View Post
    You can get ojs from rep vendors as long as your high enough status with them. I think you need to be rank 6 with them, and they'll switch to purple items, with a box that sells a random epic with a chance at legendary.

As for you not getting protos, that's not a bug that's rng. It's entirely possible to never have those drop. I'm sitting at 4999, just need a 5k shield, and have only had the venom spitter drop, and it wasn't even on my main toon. With no endgame currently, Trion would like you to spend money to buy more keys and not get anything useful, so that you'll by more keys.
    Thanks Silver as soon as I read your post. I went to the vendor and I got a Top notch saw oj.

Thank you again...
    Schlachthof Fünf