+ Reply to Thread

Creators/Community

Sorry for the rant but...

The last 4 months I've had to send reminder emails for monthly creator codes, then the next day they would be sent. As a test, i didnt send a reminder email this month and sure enough, nothing.

Over the summer I emailed 3 separate community member employees about an end of the summer community event with no response.

For the last 4 years, I've hosted Spirit Festival in defiance. Its a little late to set up now, and a little disappointing but are community events still a thing team defiance wants?

Who's the correct contact for community events now? I'd like to get Thanksgiveaway and Secretly Santa set up before it's too late.

-Thanks for reading.

Have you tried contacting Nomis or Zephkial?

BTW: If we can't trade weapons in 2050 ... how about having the option of trading cosmetics?
    You could have in-game community events and give out outfits and weapon skins or something.

I was just thinking of the doing the basic take a screenshot during the event, post on thread to enter raffle for codes. I've tried zeph a few times, he would forward me to mobi who just didnt... Is Nomis the correct person to contact now? I kind of just gave up after being ignored several times, ontop of having to send reminders for monthly codes.

Quote Originally Posted by Altras View Post
    I was just thinking of the doing the basic take a screenshot during the event, post on thread to enter raffle for codes.
    Aha, okay, cool ... that worked well before

I've tried zeph a few times, he would forward me to mobi who just didnt...
    Oh

Is Nomis the correct person to contact now?
    Well ... they brought Nomis onto Defiance after Mobi left and he said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomis View Post
    My name is Taylor “Nomis” Blomgren. I’ve just joined the Community Team as a Community Representative after nearly two years working on the Customer Service team, helping solve issues and answer questions as a GM.
    And Nomis has been liasing with players for the live streams (e.g see this).
    Fasti is currently the temporary CM for Defiance, so he might be worth trying also (if you haven't already).

I kind of just gave up after being ignored several times, ontop of having to send reminders for monthly codes.
    Yeah, I can understand that

I was just thinking of the doing the basic take a screenshot during the event, post on thread to enter raffle for codes. I've tried zeph a few times, he would forward me to mobi who just didnt... Is Nomis the correct person to contact now? I kind of just gave up after being ignored several times, ontop of having to send reminders for monthly codes.
    This sounds like a good idea. In D13 there was a contest some time back for a clan group picture. The clan I was/still am in in D13, Consortium, won the contest. The clan leader ended up getting a hellbug plushy. Any chance of something like coming back? Can we get a chime in from Zephkial or Nomis here?
    IrathientLivesMatter | Kasumi | Sgt Engee | Veedo

Quote Originally Posted by neko_gunner View Post
    Can we get a chime in from Zephkial or Nomis here?
    Yeah, I'd certainly like to hear what they have to say...

Quote Originally Posted by Light Energy View Post
    Have you tried contacting Nomis or Zephkial?
    I wanted to solve some questions about my community. But creators@trionworlds.com and Nomis PM ignoring me.. Zephkial said i need to write on E-mail. So I think that now there is no community support. Only with streamers prefer to do business as I understand it. (And they rarely have more than 10 spectators).

Quote Originally Posted by neko_gunner View Post
    This sounds like a good idea. In D13 there was a contest some time back for a clan group picture. The clan I was/still am in in D13, Consortium, won the contest. The clan leader ended up getting a hellbug plushy. Any chance of something like coming back? Can we get a chime in from Zephkial or Nomis here?
    That's kind of lame that only the leader would get a reward for something they don't have to actively be part of. Shouldn't the entire clan reap the rewards like maybe a week clan boost?
    XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 3000)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 27xx)
    Clan: ogs

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

great even community events are messed up, I really wish 2050 wasn't ever thought of, and d13 was just upgraded to the latest tech, and looked after well

only thing i can think of working with 2050, is if they gave the event organisers codes that would grant a prototype maybe
    Antony Harrist - PC NA