+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: A Gift From Trion

I wouldn’t get too excited about the 1,000 valor lol, not much to spend it on unless gold is your favorite color. I got 99,500 valor, & have yet to spend any, hoping maybe trion would add to what we can buy with it

Quote Originally Posted by Necronial View Post
    Yea I think that he did spend more then he is admitting, as I doubt that the one pursuit for 15 clan member shadow war is worth that much ... Again he could have just spent more then he thinks.
    Yes, I think you are right. "In the Inner Circle II" was only worth 15 for the Pursuit Rating, so only 15 Valor .
    https://www.defiancedata.com/pursuit...nner-circle-ii

It's easy to forget how much has been spent, especially if it was over 5 years or back in 2013.

I have bought in the Valor store, Echelon Elite, Voyager, Valiant Falcon, and have 1k left (need 1.5k for a vehicle, and now with the free valor give out I can get ). Ill post a picture tomorrow of what I have from the store.
    Ah cool, but I mean a screenshot for your original Pursuit Rating

For example, here is mine:

In case anyone is wondering - I added the watermarking simply because I think people should post their own values rather try to fudge it. You know what some people are like on the Internet .

With the show codes, they didn't transfer, as any items or slots that were not paid didn't transfer. Im wondering if these effected the valor transfer.
    They shouldn't have affected it negatively. I got inventory and loadouts from the disc I purchased, so they didn't get transferred because they were not purchased via Glyph ... but that didn't reduce my Valor.

Quote Originally Posted by MrAwesome78 View Post
    I wouldn’t get too excited about the 1,000 valor lol, not much to spend it on unless gold is your favorite color.
    Ha, at least they can get 10 inventory slots now . I think gold and black would have worked

Quote Originally Posted by MrAwesome78 View Post
    I got 99,500 valor, & have yet to spend any, hoping maybe trion would add to what we can buy with it
    Yikes ... so you spent more than $9,600 on Defiance? I would spend some on inventory or loadout slots. There is the hope that things like boosts will be added to the Valor store.

Any freebie is always appreciated...BUT...come on Trion, you know what we want this time of year....WE WANT THE PUMPKINS! Thanks Trion!

No valor in d50, but i got the car. I love it mostly because it doesn't make the awful sound like the pink truck.

Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    No valor in d50, but i got the car. I love it mostly because it doesn't make the awful sound like the pink truck.
    Everybody got 1k Valor and the car.
    B3lz3buth PC-EU
    Clan Red Thugs!

Thank you Trion. Nice touch.

Quote Originally Posted by B3lz3buth View Post
    Everybody got 1k Valor and the car.
    Maybe in d13 but in d50 there's no valor in the game.

There is in shop, look carefully :P
    B3lz3buth PC-EU
    Clan Red Thugs!

Valor doesn't exist in the original game as a currency ... and even if it did, we could not use it because the in-game Bits store doesn't work anyway.
    Most players got their Valor in 2050: maybe they only gave it to those who played the original game?

There was only 500 Valor in this account a few days ago:

10.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #30
    Hey all!

I see our gift has been noticed. Our timing was a bit off on this, as we thought the grant would take more time than it actually did. That being said, yes this is a gift from us, as a thank you for your loyalty and for trying the game out! Messaging with specifics should go out later this afternoon.

+ Reply to Thread