+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hello Everyone..new guy here

Just thought I would make a post to say hello. I have been reading stuff on the forums here for a few days, mainly because I couldn't figure out how to log in

I am enjoying the game atm, you know, knew games are always fun at first lol. The only thing that is driving me atm is...what the hell is the deal with critical errors!! Holy crap...and why does it always seem to happen on Arkfalls and on objectives?

So I see there are some uhhh..strong feelings toward the devs, I can relate actually lol. Another game I play is World of Tanks, and when I first started reading these forums, I had to check to make sure I was here and not on the tanks forum lol. It is very similar to here with a lot of the same complaints. Kinda weird huh lol.

What platform are you on? Cajun Scrub/newbe?
    GT -- Abyss Hunter
    Xbox 360&1 NA
    The Abyss

I am on Xbone

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Scrub View Post
    I am on Xbone

bwaaaahaaaaha

sorry, couldn't help myself... good luck

Yeah..it is becoming apparent that the bone is the red headed stepchild. If they are trying to port from PC, that is why they are having issues.

Trions done it again with the name defiance and Xbox is not gonna let them do it half a__ again. Yet sony & pc will. Past performances means something to somebody at least(xbox)...

Trion laying off the og programers after launch(just like 2013) then chase it the best you can and have us suffer the consequences of that decision. Come on how nieave do you think we are???

You know the(og programmers) knew it best, and would be able to make it better. Yet you let them go for your own people anyway.

To many are asking for refunds. So your gonna make us suffer for it???

I for one will be asking for full refund of all moneys paid to you for the 2050 if the fully promised oct,15th update doesn’t happen for xb1...
    GT -- Abyss Hunter
    Xbox 360&1 NA
    The Abyss

Quote Originally Posted by true View Post
    Trions done it again with the name defiance and Xbox is not gonna let them do it half a__ again. Yet sony & pc will. Past performances means something to somebody at least(xbox)...

Trion laying off the og programers after launch(just like 2013) then chase it the best you can and have us suffer the consequences of that decision. Come on how nieave do you think we are???

You know the(og programmers) knew it best, and would be able to make it better. Yet you let them go for your own people anyway.

To many are asking for refunds. So your gonna make us suffer for it???

I for one will be asking for full refund of all moneys paid to you for the 2050 if the fully promised oct,15th update doesn’t happen for xb1...
    We arent getting the October 15th Update on Xbox One. I am currently in talks with Microsoft over getting a full refund for every penny I have spent on this Train wreck of a game.

Quote Originally Posted by true View Post
    If the MMO article is any indication, you might want to get an early start on the refund process...
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

Derail successful!! lol

I will say though...this is a tough crowd on this forum..158 views 7 comments, 3 of which went another way, yikes. Y'all know how to make a new guy feel welcome LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Scrub View Post
    Derail successful!! lol

I will say though...this is a tough crowd on this forum..158 views 7 comments, 3 of which went another way, yikes. Y'all know how to make a new guy feel welcome LOL.
    Cajun, A lot of us paid for the original X360 game (and dlc’s amongst other things through out the years) that came out with the tv show in 2013. We had problems but we liked/loved the game at the time because it was cutting edge for the time. I still like the 2050 version, but there are way more problems with it.

I suggest that you play for free because I can not say in good faith to spend any money for it.
    GT -- Abyss Hunter
    Xbox 360&1 NA
    The Abyss

+ Reply to Thread