+ Reply to Thread

New Dark Matter Majors - Devs got this one right

Thanks to the Red Thugs clan a group of us completed a DM major in San Fran.

I was really impressed the how the new DM Major worked, I think all the other majors need to be reworked to be more like the DM's. Theres a lot to like about them.

-The DM major has a lot the transporters spread evenly across the circle so that dark matter doesnt spawn all in a single clump. Now if you happen to be standing in the middle when they spawn, you will get fire coming from all directions; hint - only elite players stand in the middle, so do what I do, run.

-Dark matter spawns after the monolith goes up into the sky and not when it lands giving the players a chance to attack the monolith.

-The amount of bulwarks that spawn isnt overwhelming, they spawn singly and spread out. And they dont seem to pursue you outside the circle, although I did kill them without having to backpeddle. Also if your pr is low you can always trigger a green stim to take them down quickly.

-The monolith isnt targeting one shot kills outside the circle like is happening at the other majors. Its the same as it was before.

Even though Hulker Hell will be what everyone wants, you should go try a DM major as soon as you see one tomorrow. You'll find it to be more more rewarding and much less frustrating than the other majors.

Thanks for the info looking forward to trying these as soon as us on xbox can get the update that is. One thing I would like to know that I have not seen talk of is the rewards change. Would like to know what is the the top rewards and what are they?

Quote Originally Posted by Quicksilver112 View Post
    One thing I would like to know that I have not seen talk of is the rewards change. Would like to know what is the the top rewards and what are they?
    that i want know too, there no visual change at pts for that, maybe it comes out with update.