+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    If you guys can't manage to fix this, can you update the weekly contracts to 0/1 instead or nobody will be able to complete them. Teleporting to a different phase/instance will reset your contracts and keys. Lost 4 keys so far due to this. Logging out will often put you on another phase/instance that will clear your progress also.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Stranger View Post
    All weeklies , if you have them partially done and jump to a different phase

yes that what most off time resets all weeklies,
    it also reset the paradise daily if you not collect the 100 points and jump the other phase
    same goes for all other daily missions if they not finished then it just resets when you jump to other phase

teleporting to other player who is at other phase is not a good idea atm till they fix that issue.

you lose also all partially done weekly and daily when phase crash.

it happens now 4 day already

PC NA
    Defiant Few weekly:
    101 keys Docks
    Kent Docks
    Berk Academy
    I did first Berk Academy in next 101 keys Docks and finally Kent Docks, when I opened the contracts to see if is all okay, I saw only Kent Docks as done the other was reseted
    http://forums.defiance.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=10676073&dateline=153  1440132
    bal bla bla ...

Zephkial, seems this issue is reported by plenty above... here's ONE of my own (I found the sequence comical)... told in a Bug Report thread. See post #3.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ly-bugged-also

Good Luck... although Luck has Nothing to do with fixing this... I DO wish you all well in tracking this beast down.

FYI, we had one person, our group lead launch all of them from the actual portal locations... although I think that matters not. With the Defiant Few missions where you are entered into a special instance... coming back out and your luck in which phase you end up in... is the moment all goes to hell.

2050 PC/NA Founder: Babydoll (with permission from Professor Chaos) aka Babydahl, Bloody Natasha, Kylarran in Defiance
    Defiance PC/NA Founders: Professor Chaos and Iron Death, RIP brother

Was at 5/7 on ark hunter bounties , did my daily co op , now at 1/7 , please fix this
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

The weeklys that keep resetting for me is top notch. I can do them and if I log out and then back in they're back. I've done them at least 6 times already.

PC NA: Jennacent

My weeklies and ark hunter daily resets when using go to friend, it doesnt seem to matter if its same phase or different phase.

Dailies/Weeklies Resetting?

Here is how to handle it.

The reset happens when you Change Phase / Travel to Someone else in another Phase / Log off / Disconnect. So if you want to complete your ?/7 Dailies for both Ark Keys, Complete your Daily for Paradise Faction or Complete your Weeklies in any Faction you can NOT do any of those things.

Weekly for Paradise and Ark Bounties obviously will always reset unless you stay logged in for 5 straight days lol

Hope this helps. Have fun! Let’s hope they fix this mess.
    | PSN ID: OkiStorm05 | 85% Trophies |
    | Selene Storm | Human/F | POWER 5000 |
    | n.W.o. | Pursuit Rating 1120 |

hulker hell weekly had 3/5 would of been 4 after today, and top notch weekly had all but progenitor parts.

I noticed it fix after playing for a bit today and checking it, but after severe server lag and getting kicked, some of my dailies and weeklies got reset...so can't get 7/7 today now :/ *sigh*
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

+ Reply to Thread