+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Weekly Contract Progress Reset Help!!!!

Good afternoon, Arkhunters!

We are hard at work troubleshooting this issue with progress on weekly contracts being reset for players.

In order for us to move through troubleshooting quickly we would ask for some help and details from all of you who are experiencing this issue.

We need to know exact details!

#1 What is the EXACT name of the contract that you progressed, but have now lost progress for?
    #2 What were you doing, or what had you just done in game when you lost progress? Did you teleport to another player? Did you teleport to a fast travel point? Did you log off from the game and then come back to find the progress had reset?

We need ALL the details you can give us. Thank you in advance, Arkhunters!

i had 1/5 for the hulker hell weekly after you turned the rate the show up yesterday i logged out played again latter that night for an hour did check to see if i still had the 1/5 for the paradise teritory weekly, log in 2 hours ago and noticed the weekly is back to 0/5
    In Game: Artek Rahl
    PC NA
    Clan: Brown Coats

1) The weeklies that reset are Von Bach, Paradise Territory, Soleptor Ent, 7th Legion, Ark Hunter Bounties (Daily Acc resetting to 0/0), Top Notch and Synthetic Gen Tech. Also some dailies reset (like the ones where you need 5/5 etc).

2) All these reset on fast travel, log out and back in, teleporting to clan/friend, changing shards.

This is what I have been experiencing. It also takes earned keys. Had 2 keys disappear.

Also now Synthetic Gen Tech, Ark Hunter Bounties and Paradise Territory weeklies won't even register.

And I just seen that even though it had reset to 0/0, it is now 7/7, I haven't been doing dailies to get daily acclamation. I have only just noticed it (wasn't like that about an hour ago). And even though it is now 7/7, it has not given me a key to collect.

I should also add once fully completed they don't reset.

PC-EU
    In Game - Sp1d3r-81
    PC-EU D2050
    Clan - Z Nation
    http://www.youtube.com/user/elastikspastik

I am on PS4 NA and just checked my weekly contracts that I completed yesterday with a group member and they are all still marked as completed. I will check again later after I’ve completed a major Hulker ark as some in our fb group have reported losing credit after they did a major HH.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

Ps4 eu

all contracts keep resetting logging off for some reason clan members that done tarr family kept them also game was bad with dc every time u went in inventory which is working now thank GOD dc logging off lost contracts also lost keys four dailies done zero key!

Ps4 Eu psn.Ttoomm1987. Contracts weekly for paradise back to 0/5 .It was 1/5 before the the new dailys popped up.We will not be able to purchase any proto from vender anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Elastik Spastik View Post
    1) The weeklies that reset are Von Bach, Paradise Territory, Soleptor Ent, 7th Legion, Ark Hunter Bounties (Daily Acc resetting to 0/0), Top Notch and Synthetic Gen Tech. Also some dailies reset (like the ones where you need 5/5 etc).

2) All these reset on fast travel, log out and back in, teleporting to clan/friend, changing shards.

This is what I have been experiencing. It also takes earned keys. Had 2 keys disappear.

Also now Synthetic Gen Tech, Ark Hunter Bounties and Paradise Territory weeklies won't even register.

And I just seen that even though it had reset to 0/0, it is now 7/7, I haven't been doing dailies to get daily acclamation. I have only just noticed it (wasn't like that about an hour ago). And even though it is now 7/7, it has not given me a key to collect.

I should also add once fully completed they don't reset.

PC-EU
    yes all of this is what I have been experiencing on ps 4 NA. Plus I did a minor ark break and once I finished and left my contracts reset.
    IGN-Quest
    CLAN-Devil's Rejects
    PSN-questfordays
    PS4-NA

8.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #8
    Lets keep this thread to only the information asked for, please.

As far as I can tell, the weekly contracts (it seems to be all of them) are only resetting if they're partially completed (e.g. 2/5 conflict sites completed). Once each requirement for the contract is fulfilled and the full weekly contract is completely finished it stays that way and does not reset. So far this week I've managed to finish some of the weekly contracts but only if I refrain from joining any pvp/arena/coop instances or teleporting to a clannie and do everything in one shot.

I noticed after the hotfix last night when I logged back on my weekly's didn't reset though. Seems like they don't do it 100% of the time. I don't believe teleporting to fast travel points or clannies in the same phase affected them. Pretty sure it's only when changing phases, but I could be wrong. I'll keep a closer eye on that tonight.
    IGN: Krapping Koala --- Platform: PC/NA --- Clan: Zodiac Defiance

PS4 Na

All weeklies , if you have them partially done and jump to a different phase , you lose all progress .
    Paradise , hulker haunts , had 85/100 , jumped to a HH in diff phase , now have 10/100 . It appears to be random , does not happen every time
    One of my toons doesn’t even have synthetic genesis technologies available
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters