+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

a solid lead quest

got to the "survive the ambush" part and had to revive out. Going back ALL the exits were behind force fields and I couldn't progress the quest. Had to abandon it. Not sure if I care to bother with it again.

I have crusader. Tried it. Definitely won't be leveling it up. The attacks are so slow the npcs simply run away while you are locked into an animation. Simply it is an unrealistic play style in a ranged game.

Theres a workaround I found... Just use the wall or barrier in the front of the last building where the ambush is to hop up to the upper level and theres a path that has no force field then you can get back to the ambush area. Till its fixed its your best bet. GL in 2050

Yes, the above method works. Kept getting knocked into the water and having to go all the way around again. The door way blocked by invisible gate. Go outside the last building and jump up like The above comment suggest.

If a dev reads this I would also recommend an ammo box somewhere on this mission. Ran it with a clanmate and both of us ran out of ammo, died due to so many grid dogs spitting electric or quantum wasnt sure which it was, and the final bosses didn’t move at all. Had to melee them to finish. Took a very very long time.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

The ambush is really poorly setup and a lot of people are having trouble with it.
    Most people are staying in the hallway and killing the waves before the inquisitors arrive, this is actually the wrong way to complete the mission and it will get stuck if you kill all of them before going to the trigger spot.

The right way is

Spoiler:

The devs shouldnt have had grid already in the courtyard attacking you. They should have had it empty so that you would actually walk over to the spot before it starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessss View Post
    The ambush is really poorly setup and a lot of people are having trouble with it.
    Most people are staying in the hallway and killing the waves before the inquisitors arrive, this is actually the wrong way to complete the mission and it will get stuck if you kill all of them before going to the trigger spot.

The right way is

Spoiler:

The devs shouldnt have had grid already in the courtyard attacking you. They should have had it empty so that you would actually walk over to the spot before it starts.
    I didn’t get stuck and I was at the second level. Had this been properly tested perhaps the bugs would have been caught.maybe next time I guess.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

Doesn't work for me. I'm not able to get on top of the building and I'm locked out by the energy barrier

Quote Originally Posted by perkindo View Post
    Doesn't work for me. I'm not able to get on top of the building and I'm locked out by the energy barrier
    I finally got it to work. Took about 30 minutes of trying to jump up on top until I finally made it. That's freaking ridiculous that it's made that way. The mission is hard enough already with all of the multiple waves of OP grid.

thanks for the replies! But as I said doubt I will bother with it. Rather just add it to the list of disappointment which is 2050.

this is mission is so glitched me and a clanmate did it and it still shows me as having to defeat enemies outside the building even tho we completed the ambush and after we completed the ambush neither of us could progress any further. they need to fix this. we have had nothing but issues trying to complete this mission. please fix this so we can actually finish this mission.

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessss View Post

The right way is

Spoiler:

yea they should have. its hard enough to defeat them as it is but having to run out while under fire is impossible.