+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1

    Bio toxin is the culprit, NOT ATOMIZER for event kills.

    Bio toxin with an smg is wrecking events, and one shotting everything. This skill has been talked about enough that it should have been Part of the patch. It just ruined this event.

    So, yes atomzer IS in a good place, and is fine as it is.

    So sorry atomizer users for blaming you, but I will blame you for spamming bio toxin =p.
    Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 46xx)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 30xx)
    Clan: ogs

    XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.


    I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.


    Reputation is everything.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    408
    Think you will find the mastery from the Venom Spitter is also a big part of it. Also one fo the reasons that there so much lag.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyroo View Post
    Think you will find the mastery from the Venom Spitter is also a big part of it. Also one fo the reasons that there so much lag.
    I have zero protos so I have no idea what does what.
    Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 46xx)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 30xx)
    Clan: ogs

    XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.


    I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.


    Reputation is everything.

  4. #4
    Eviserate on the assassin skill line, auto/almost auto kills on bleed, which is bugged (still does it on xbox, not sure about other consoles).

    There is also a bug where any gun is spawning hell bugs like the venom splitter, which do massive damage (my shotgun spawns 4 every 3 shots....)
    And with 200 players spawning 4-8 skittering constantly, its causing the instant death and lag.

    The bio toxin does play a role in it, as when you instant kill any enemy with eviserate, they explode infecting all other enemies, which explode and cause a large chain reaction.

    In other words its all a big "buggy" mess. Yea bad pun....

    I don't have Atomizer, so I can't say if it has been fixed. It supposedly got a aoe reduction, but the dot remained unchanged.

  5. #5
    I use a saw lmg with crusader class mostly and notice sometimes at hulker hell majors I'm super O.P. killing hulkers left and right with my score sky rocketing over 200k in a few minutes. I've noticed it with other weapons as well like atomizer and the sugar gun not sure if it's from them spawning the skitterlings or all the mastery bonuses triggering at once or maybe the new scaling system is just plain broken. I hope they can figure it out soon. I honestly think they tried to do to much with this patch and now it will be hard to figure out the problem. I hope the devs can learn a lesson here and not do so much at one time, slow and steady should be the approach imho.
    IGN-Quest
    CLAN-Devil's Rejects
    PSN-questfordays
    PS4-NA

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by questfordays View Post
    I use a saw lmg with crusader class mostly and notice sometimes at hulker hell majors I'm super O.P. killing hulkers left and right with my score sky rocketing over 200k in a few minutes. I've noticed it with other weapons as well like atomizer and the sugar gun not sure if it's from them spawning the skitterlings or all the mastery bonuses triggering at once or maybe the new scaling system is just plain broken. I hope they can figure it out soon. I honestly think they tried to do to much with this patch and now it will be hard to figure out the problem. I hope the devs can learn a lesson here and not do so much at one time, slow and steady should be the approach imho.
    Its most likely the skitterlings, when I shoot a hulker normally they take marginal hp damage. When my character phases out and all the other players disappear, when I walk over certain areas there are so many skitterlings I couldn't count them. Its just hordes of skitterlings, since the update added the bug where all weapons spawn them.

    Not to mention the skitterlings kind of do a small aoe, hitting all enemies in 1 area for the massive damage. So when 6 hulkers and 20 inflected spawn on 1 spot, and 50-100 skitterings explode, they instantly die.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by questfordays View Post
    I use a saw lmg with crusader class mostly and notice sometimes at hulker hell majors I'm super O.P. killing hulkers left and right with my score sky rocketing over 200k in a few minutes. I've noticed it with other weapons as well like atomizer and the sugar gun not sure if it's from them spawning the skitterlings or all the mastery bonuses triggering at once or maybe the new scaling system is just plain broken. I hope they can figure it out soon. I honestly think they tried to do to much with this patch and now it will be hard to figure out the problem. I hope the devs can learn a lesson here and not do so much at one time, slow and steady should be the approach imho.
    Which is why I am all for releasing content in batches, even when we get the "lulz, grid isn't new, call me when we get actual new content" comments.
    Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 46xx)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 30xx)
    Clan: ogs

    XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.


    I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.


    Reputation is everything.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Necronial View Post
    Eviserate on the assassin skill line, auto/almost auto kills on bleed, which is bugged (still does it on xbox, not sure about other consoles).

    There is also a bug where any gun is spawning hell bugs like the venom splitter, which do massive damage (my shotgun spawns 4 every 3 shots....)
    And with 200 players spawning 4-8 skittering constantly, its causing the instant death and lag.

    The bio toxin does play a role in it, as when you instant kill any enemy with eviserate, they explode infecting all other enemies, which explode and cause a large chain reaction.

    In other words its all a big "buggy" mess. Yea bad pun....

    I don't have Atomizer, so I can't say if it has been fixed. It supposedly got a aoe reduction, but the dot remained unchanged.
    I am so unlucky that even the bug that spawns skitterlings avoids me.
    Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 46xx)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 30xx)
    Clan: ogs

    XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.


    I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.


    Reputation is everything.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfsniper View Post
    I am so unlucky that even the bug that spawns skitterlings avoids me.
    And I've gotten that one twice as a drop on the same character, and nothing else..... I was so excited when I saw another prototype drop just to read venom splitter AGAIN....

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Necronial View Post
    And I've gotten that one twice as a drop on the same character, and nothing else..... I was so excited when I saw another prototype drop just to read venom splitter AGAIN....
    Will continue to use my blue guns and pretend I am doing anything useful in HH.
    Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 46xx)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 30xx)
    Clan: ogs

    XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.


    I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.


    Reputation is everything.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts