+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Angry FIX for loosing keys, WHEN?

It's getting really really really annoying as of right now! I've just lost my 2nd key this week. Completed acclamation got my 2nd key and after 1hr+ decided well now with contract fix live lets hop shards a bit. Well you guess what happened on my very first shard change. Bingo 1/5 turned to 0/5. And there are soooo many more ppl with that problem + paid keys dissapearing!

Long Story short WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FIX THIS?
    Or are we supussed to file 1-2 emails a day to support about missing keys now??

Lost a key as well. Had 7/7, picked up key. I did NOT phase change (yet), went into a T4 Co-Op....sometime after I got in-to after Motherlode got killed, I lost my key and thus I could not use it. I will try sending in a ticket for once, but this can be aggravating at times. :/ Hopefully issue gets fixed soon.
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

Quote Originally Posted by Guider View Post
    Lost a key as well. Had 7/7, picked up key. I did NOT phase change (yet), went into a T4 Co-Op....sometime after I got in-to after Motherlode got killed, I lost my key and thus I could not use it. I will try sending in a ticket for once, but this can be aggravating at times. :/ Hopefully issue gets fixed soon.
    Yes i heard that as well from alot of people ingame that went into coop and lost keys. The keys vanishing seems to happen when you enter boss room. I lost keys on phase cause i'm still trying to get those HH protos. I wish you luck with CS they seem to be swimming in tickets it seems. My ticket is over 48hrs old no response!

Quote Originally Posted by iPrc View Post
    Yes i heard that as well from alot of people ingame that went into coop and lost keys. The keys vanishing seems to happen when you enter boss room. I lost keys on phase cause i'm still trying to get those HH protos. I wish you luck with CS they seem to be swimming in tickets it seems. My ticket is over 48hrs old no response!
    I wish you good luck as well dude! Hope you can get your issue resolved soon....
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

I hadn’t lost any till yesterday , 2 tickets in now .
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

It's really annoying right now what you have to do is basically get the 2 keys and afk at crater to get to a HH chest wich doesn't even spawn sometimes or like yesterday for 3 seconds b4 it disappears. Going into Coop might or might not eat ALL of your keys entering boss room - so that's not really an option either. Feels"good"man beeing basically robed from progressing in the PR grind.

Edit: AFK at crater because for me even 1 hr in the same shard with 1 key didn't save me from loosing it on shard change...

After ~2days support got back to me and restored 2 lost keys from ark hunter dailys. So i guess it's only a matter of time till they get to everyone. Guess the amount of tickets is quite big. Just a fix would be very welcome cause wth am i going to do now,.... login grab them and pray i do not loose them again at shard change or going into coop?

Same boat here on xbox1

And another one bites the dust .
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

I noticed lost keys a couple days ago; ones I purchased with Bits. I don’t know how many exactly, but it makes me wonder how many I never noticed. But I know for a fact I didn’t use all the ones I spent Bits on within just an hour or so.