+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Finished dailys and weeklys and lost the keys I went to collect. Didn't start till today.

PC NA: Jennacent

3 this week so far

I've lost a couple since the weekend and another one today. it vanished in less than 2 hours after getting it

I would love to see someone from Trion actualy answer to this ! just lost 3 keys 2 rn and one last night i sent them multiple tickets regarding that same thing few days ago they gave me back my keys and now again tired of repeating myself like a broken record .

Quote Originally Posted by Mare1993 View Post
    I would love to see someone from Trion actualy answer to this ! just lost 3 keys 2 rn and one last night i sent them multiple tickets regarding that same thing few days ago they gave me back my keys and now again tired of repeating myself like a broken record .
    Not many fixes on the way I am guessing.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...n-Announcement

This is EXACTLY what's been going on with me also, this is the THIRD time I lose an Ark Key adter loging out and it doesn't matter if it's an hour, 10 minutes or several hours after coming back it's no longer there and I've already sent a ticket two times but no explanation or reason as to why or how to fix this and I need them fpr the Hulker event. I'm getting sick of this too

I lost keys too i just dont care anymore .

Zephikial was on xbox today and mentioned in zone chat they have a fix they're testing and hoping to get out tomorrow. So a fix is on the way. As far as the keys lost just put in a ticket and be patient. Can't expect much to get done quickly during the transition.
    IGN - Silver Hawke, Gamertag - Jwalkinmolecule
    Defiance 2050: Platform - Xbox One/NA, PR 5000
    Defiance: Platform - Xbox 360/NA, Ego 6000