+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Thanks for the feedback Zep

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Good afternoon, Arkhunters.

Since speculation seems to be rampant, I thought I would take a quick minute to put some of your fears to rest.

Yes, we are going through a transition period between Trion and Gamigo. While we deal with this, our production schedule has slowed down. This is does not in ANY WAY mean we will be closing down either Defiance or Defiance 2050. In fact, we have zero current plans to do so and it is most certainly business as usual on the dev team (albeit slower than usual while we work to get our house in order).

We are working on a letter for you, the players, much like Trove has done and will be posting that in the next couple of days. Thank you all for your patience during this transition and I will see you all in game!
    Thank you for this. Makes me glad I never lost faith in the game. Take your time make the fixes and updates count. Work on the updates that focus game play and stability first with trophies last. Hopefully you guys continue to follow the roadmap. Winter is a long time.

Thank you so much for your reply Zephkial. It was very kind of you to step in and put our minds at rest. I respect you for that Sir..

Since speculation seems to be rampant, I thought I would take a quick minute to put some of your fears to rest.

Yes, we are going through a transition period between Trion and Gamigo. While we deal with this, our production schedule has slowed down. This is does not in ANY WAY mean we will be closing down either Defiance or Defiance 2050. In fact, we have zero current plans to do so and it is most certainly business as usual on the dev team (albeit slower than usual while we work to get our house in order).

We are working on a letter for you, the players, much like Trove has done and will be posting that in the next couple of days. Thank you all for your patience during this transition and I will see you all in game!
    Thanks for saying something, I didn't even log in yesterday because we were ignored, off I go to do some dailies!

Thanks for the reply! Good to know that D50 will continue under Gamigo ownership. I've got one question though. Will there be a Thanksgiving event this year or has the purchase and transition taken the time away needed to make the Thanksgiving event happen this year?

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    if the steam charts are important for steams users . let them be. who are we to tell them any different? who are we tell what they can post . thats what alot of player seem to be using . and their steam numbers seem to be on the rise.
    The problem is, they are playing 'Steam chart knight' at the GLYPH forum. The should go to the STEAM forum to do that... :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Piszmaty76 View Post
    The problem is, they are playing 'Steam chart knight' at the GLYPH forum. The should go to the STEAM forum to do that... :-)
    The only thing i said is i CAN'T find any player numbers other then STEAM ,also said the ps and x box is not added to that. Can people read before being a keyboard warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by ttoomm View Post
    The only thing i said is i CAN'T find any player numbers other then STEAM ,also said the ps and x box is not added to that. Can people read before being a keyboard warrior.
    Nevermind, forget it.

not only at forum they also screamed that in NA server when i started play 2050, i had to say i really hated that.

i wanted enyoy new version off defiance at beggining and only thing i see that some steam playes scream that this game dead soon because steam chart shows that.

they can post here too. show us the rule where it states other wise'