+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Good afternoon, Arkhunters.

Since speculation seems to be rampant, I thought I would take a quick minute to put some of your fears to rest.

Yes, we are going through a transition period between Trion and Gamigo. While we deal with this, our production schedule has slowed down. This is does not in ANY WAY mean we will be closing down either Defiance or Defiance 2050. In fact, we have zero current plans to do so and it is most certainly business as usual on the dev team (albeit slower than usual while we work to get our house in order).

We are working on a letter for you, the players, much like Trove has done and will be posting that in the next couple of days. Thank you all for your patience during this transition and I will see you all in game!
    Bro, c'mon, it doesn't mean this game won't be tossed either. Just going by history (beta D13-to now) there has been A LOT of 'We have no plans/We have plans to yada yada'.....and bam, the bottom falls out. I'll continue to log and roll until it's shut down, as I enjoy the hell out of the game. However, the $150 total I've spent on D50 so far, is it........until there is something of real substance in 'announcements' from whoever is running the show.

How's the 'working on something to give the Ultimate Founder pack buyers' for us not being able to roll our 3 days early on PS4 going? Like I said, 86 the typical 'pr' posts and lets hear something of real value.

Anyone remember the several 'no plans/zero plans' for Defiance to be on next gen consoles? (just to name one of many). I sure as hell do. 'No/Zero plans' doesn't carry any weight....or calm anyone's "fears". Well maybe a handful that have selective memories....but yea, not the ones that have been on the Defiance 'roller coaster' for years.
    I'm Offended.........That You're Offended.
    If At First You Don't Succeed........Then Winning Ain't Your Thing.

N/A PSN: DEATH-_DEALER-_

Founder: Defiance Legion Clan

IGN: MoreCOOP4RDR

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedEvil View Post
    However, the $150 total I've spent on D50 so far, is it... until there is something of real substance in 'announcements' from whoever is running the show.
    Likewise.

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedEvil View Post
    How's the 'working on something to give the Ultimate Founder pack buyers' for us not being able to roll our 3 days early on PS4 going? Like I said, 86 the typical 'pr' posts and lets hear something of real value.
    I would also like to know more on this... guess the 'waiting game' is my only option right now.
    PS4 NA - Pine Tarr - Castithan - <Shanje Liro> - EGO: 50

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    guess the 'waiting game' is my only option right now.
    Yea bro, that's all we can do.
    I'm Offended.........That You're Offended.
    If At First You Don't Succeed........Then Winning Ain't Your Thing.

N/A PSN: DEATH-_DEALER-_

Founder: Defiance Legion Clan

IGN: MoreCOOP4RDR

Have anyone seen Kyle?