+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Well was not expecting this. Hope all who are/will be laid off find new jobs doing what they love. And wish all the best in the Transition for those staying. I really hope Defiance 2050 is staying.
    In Game - Elastikspastik
    PC-EU D2050
    Clan - Red Thugs
    http://www.youtube.com/user/elastikspastik

Quote Originally Posted by Elastik Spastik View Post
    Well was not expecting this. Hope all who are/will be laid off find new jobs doing what they love. And wish all the best in the Transition for those staying. I really hope Defiance 2050 is staying.
    Probably not, barely anyone still plays this now

Quote Originally Posted by Light Energy View Post
    Makes you wonder how this will affect Defiance and who will be staying in the Defiance team...
    This is HUGE news! Does this mean Scott Hartsman is gone...from what ive heard, having been a member of the community for many years, Hartsman didnt really care all too much about the game. This acquisition could be just what Defiance needs to get the love and support it deserves.
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

Well it sucks to hear that over 150 people were fired but this might be a new begging for Defiance (and the other games). Hope the new owners hear our (players) concerns/suggestions bout the game and try to make it better!!! And I hope they don’t just kill the game/servers!!!

I wish everyone at Trion (or no longer with Trion) the best. As well as everyone that still have bits in D13.

#RIPTrion
    #RIPBits
    #RIP2050PS4HeadstartThatWasNotHeadStart

PS3: CECH-2101A | PC: Bahamut2 | Screenshots | YouTube | Extra Life

Quote Originally Posted by Sliverbaer View Post
    I wish everyone at Trion (or no longer with Trion) the best. As well as everyone that still have bits in D13.

#RIPTrion
    #RIPBits
    #RIP2050PS4HeadstartThatWasNotHeadStart
    Looks like the CEO took the money on Defiance 2013 and ran.

Hopefully this won't mean the shuttering of 2050 or the 2050 dev team. If you are a glass is half full person, hopefully this means we'll get a cash injection and get some resources thrown toward 2050.
    IrathientLivesMatter | Kasumi | Sgt Engee | Veedo

Always sucks to hear this news. Especially near the end of the year with so many holiday events around the world. Best of luck. This could be the reason why they were so hush hush about the bit store, and we're hesitant to give any information regarding anything. It protects Gamigo from any obligations trion may have had. I
    XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 3000)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 27xx)
    Clan: ogs

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

Not really surprised to hear about Trion selling out, nor worried about the future of Defiance. However I am sorry to see so many people from Trion have been laid off an are now without jobs, hopefully they find something soon. Here's to hoping the new owners continue Defiance an improve it.

I wish they'd just get rid of 2050. And just update original defiance to the latest graphics tech

Update console defiance 13 aswell. And give console players a free transfer to the current gen consoles

Would make a lot of people happy I think

Only 4 months invested in 2050. Most of us have 5 years invested in original defiance
    Antony Harrist - PC NA