| PSN ID: OkiStorm05 | 85% Trophies |
    | Selene Storm | Human/F | POWER 5000 |
    | n.W.o. | Pursuit Rating 1120 |

Quote Originally Posted by StormStrickland View Post
    Iron Demon Ranch
    Matron

Shondus
    All 3 Arenas

Matron you can score gold on if you're patient. Just don't attack her in the beginning, and keep fighting the skitterlings, warriors, and archers that come out.

the other 3 I can't fully say much about yet, but 2/3 seem ridiculous.
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

Yesterday I try to complete some Arenas on gold with my team.
    We can not complete Kent Docks, becouse without teamwork score not enough enemies for reach gold.
    Impossible to complete Ridgecrest Mines, we try many times with different strategies/ class mix. This arena not designed for tankers with shields.
    Dekuso can be completed with gold if you leave 3 raiders, and kill it before Dekuso die.

So some arenas need rework, not just copy from old defiance.
    Sorry for my english

Kent Docks is impossible as not enough enemies.

maybe only way to conquer gold in kent docks is 3 players if they kill and one revives the 3 then they leave the map and enter again to reset the bonus of revive, do it about 5 times for a player is enough, tell me if this work for you.

[COLOR="yellow"][FONT="Arial Black"]Tudo muda tudo troca de lugar o filme é o mesmo só o elenco que tem que mudar Que alterar pra poder se encaixar se não for pra ser feliz é melhor largar,
    Então se ligue e busque felicidade pra existir história tem que existir verdade
    Numa estrela cadente o sonho se faz presente no compasso do batuque de um coração doente
    A fera tá ferida mas não tá morta Deus fecha a janela mas deixa aberta a porta
    ♪♫

Already tried that. If you use the same 3 people it doesnt work. You would need alot of different people to join up and revive them for this to work

Quote Originally Posted by MeXuKo View Post
    Yesterday I try to complete some Arenas on gold with my team.
    We can not complete Kent Docks, becouse without teamwork score not enough enemies for reach gold.
    Impossible to complete Ridgecrest Mines, we try many times with different strategies/ class mix. This arena not designed for tankers with shields.
    Dekuso can be completed with gold if you leave 3 raiders, and kill it before Dekuso die.

So some arenas need rework, not just copy from old defiance.
    Sorry for my english
    No apologies needed.
    Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 46xx)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 30xx)
    Clan: ogs

XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.