+ Reply to Thread

Yes, Fasti made an official announcement here: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...n-Announcement

Looking for a clan? Join Red Thugs!
    Thanks Sachek for the nice customized sig!
    Join Defiance Data's Discord server!

"After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

Not sure if I should celebrate, or cry... The crying part comes from them skatting away with my money and not fixing my DLC trophy issue, of course...
    Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    Also I have chips... Trade me a JP and I'll eat a chip for you
    Quote Originally Posted by Haze34 View Post
    the Omec stud rod
    Quote Originally Posted by Chump Norris View Post
    after my PP runs out
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Pay More, Get More!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Keep sending us your feedback (I assure you, we are listening!)
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedEvil View Post
    Sorry man, I'm a vet, been around since day one....spent lots of cash on my vajaja.
    Quote Originally Posted by squidgod2000 View Post
    a launch date for pubic testing should have been a warning to us all.
    Quote Originally Posted by The 5 Ds of Death View Post
    This is why it is pointless to debate people who are not as educated as myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Valani View Post
    Not sure if I should celebrate, or cry... The crying part comes from them skatting away with my money and not fixing my DLC trophy issue, of course...
    Yeah, this makes two of us.

Yikes.
    PS4 NA - Pine Tarr - Castithan - <Shanje Liro> - EGO: 50

Quote Originally Posted by Valani View Post

They said that the correction of the trophies would be after this update of the paradise territory, but after the trion was officially sold the chances of the corrections happened are almost zero.
    If Defiance 2050 is nearing its end, I'd like the platinum trophy as the reminder.

[COLOR="yellow"][FONT="Arial Black"]Tudo muda tudo troca de lugar o filme é o mesmo só o elenco que tem que mudar Que alterar pra poder se encaixar se não for pra ser feliz é melhor largar,
    Então se ligue e busque felicidade pra existir história tem que existir verdade
    Numa estrela cadente o sonho se faz presente no compasso do batuque de um coração doente
    A fera tá ferida mas não tá morta Deus fecha a janela mas deixa aberta a porta
    ♪♫

This was just an escape to avoid prosecution for violating Californian gambling regulations. The rng crates found in all trion games are considered by their home state to be a "lottery". A lottery has very public odds. Trion has never truly revealed the odds of getting a "jp" or "legendary" item. Worse yet it seems to vary from person to person which leads one to believe that it's not even close to random . Rigging a lottery in any state is a criminal offense. Since trion was a limited liability corporation all that was necessary to avoid arrest was to dissolve said corporation and liquidate all assets. Another unethical decision made by unethical people. Let us all hope Gamico has better ethics.

https://corporate.gamigo.com/en/pres...on-worlds-inc/

I used to play fiesta from its original devs along with another title in their beta days. The fact that it's still around proves this company has a good bit of grit. Not to mention it goes a long way in proving they may actually listen to their customers.

Not to mention a certain individual with a **** ton of posts used to get special treatment from certain devs. Not at all surprised by the poor rng.

Quote Originally Posted by Calm like a Bomb View Post
    just a tad to late .

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Effort Game View Post
    The sad part about all of this is that the people responsible all cut and ran with our money...
    Yeah... sad, indeed.
    PS4 NA - Pine Tarr - Castithan - <Shanje Liro> - EGO: 50