+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tuesday and still no bug fix.

I realize there has been a lot going on this week at Trion. Sorry to those who were caught up in it. Wish you all the best. I really do. However, there is still a game that needs some bug fixes. I haven’t seen any post about fixing the Hulker Arkfalls, no post about fixing the “all weapon rolls” proc bug, no missing key fix, STILL no trophy fix, no “class changing randomly” fix, nothing.

We have already lost 1 week on the event due to certain bugs related to it at launch.
    So what’s the plan on getting these in? If there is a fix for something can it be put in game instead of waiting for a group of bug fixes?
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

I bought 2 keys today from the paradise vendor and lost both when I joined a co-op. Sad day for me

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Effort Game View Post
    Lol for real? At this stage in the game of the real world, Defiance 13 and 50 are most likely going to be canned as they both failed to get Trion out of the red, this new company is not going to waste their time on a 5 year old games that both have less than 200 people online on Steam at any given time! Don't hold your breath unless you want to suffocate... The horse has been long dead and now you're just beating its ashes with a tree trunk lit ablaze with napalm!
    I fear this is more true than not.

With the lay-offs: Who is left to do updates, and is anyone left to do any more livestreams, until announcements of axes falling are confirmed?

I'm on PC. I noticed the weeklies/dailies reset issues have been fixed. The SGT pursuit is still stuck btw. So they're doing something.

Lol for real? At this stage in the game of the real world, Defiance 13 and 50 are most likely going to be canned as they both failed to get Trion out of the red, this new company is not going to waste their time on a 5 year old games that both have less than 200 people online on Steam at any given time! Don't hold your breath unless you want to suffocate... The horse has been long dead and now you're just beating its ashes with a tree trunk lit ablaze with napalm!
    Since when does steam represent an entire games player base? Steam is not the only platform the game is on. I really wish people would stop making steam references as if they are the holders of a games entire community. Steam is just a fraction of the community. You can play the game on PC without steam. So add those players, Xbone and PS4, got to add those players as well. So stop referring to steam charts as the representation of an entire player base and start including ALL platforms. Which, I would say, PS4 probably has the largest community at the moment.

It’s highly possible that the new owners will help breathe life into the game by adding funds and resources or even their own development team to work with the remaining people.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Soba JP View Post
    Since when does steam represent an entire games player base? Steam is not the only platform the game is on. I really wish people would stop making steam references as if they are the holders of a games entire community.
    THANK YOU! People need to stop this way of thinking, seriously. They use Steam as a "we're the only ones who matter" mentality yet tons of these so called "bad" and "Dead" games do very, very well on consoles.

Seems like Xbox h.as had a bunch of players lately, which is amazing considering the critical errors every 15 min

. People get so caught up on steam as it that's the only way to play it.
    Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 46xx)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 30xx)
    Clan: ogs

XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

Ah okay well I'm sure the same kind of people like you said the same about Firefall, guess where it's at now? Why does a game like Warframe has around 50 Thousand players on Steam at any given time while Defiance can barely muster 200? They both came out at the same time and both were bad! If Defiance was magically statistically more popular on consoles then why is Trion selling the company surely consoles has more players just because no data lol! Not! have you even played the game on Xbox? It's a ghost town nobody plays it. So just because we have no data you can't just assume that there is more people on consoles without any evidence! Don't let your love of the game delude you. The popularity of Defiance can be determined by the data we do have and it shows that when this game is highly unpopular on one platform the correlation usually can be used to determine the popularity on a different platform. But look you can keep your head in the sand all you want but when this game gets canned don't act all surprised. What exactly is 25 people across 5 games supposed to magically do to fill up this huge hole Trion dug for themselves? Hire more people you say? Well if they do that they will be at step one again as the new people will have no idea what or how to fix this impossible puzzle of code that the last devs could barely work with. What makes you think that this new company is going to magically take extreme interest in an old and outdated game and throw millions into it or just take the game that already has a decent playerbase (Trove) and work with that instead? If you guess that they would spend millions on that outdated game that most people hate for the chance of getting its reputation back and pay off the costs of reworking, readvertising, and building new modern servers for it then you just don't really know how businesses work at all!

Also this pretty much...
    Xbox isn't a ghost town. I can get into a co op within 3 minutes, always someone doing a minor arkfall when I pass one, someone is always doing a mission, majors are full of people. Chat is pretty active. Maybe you just get put in a empty server? Try warping to friends. NA servers here. I play at various times from 1pm-2am EDT.
    Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 46xx)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 30xx)
    Clan: ogs

XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

[QUOTE=Ryu Soba JP;2131701

It’s highly possible that the new owners will help breathe life into the game by adding funds and resources or even their own development team to work with the remaining people.[/QUOTE]

Gamigo is not a developer company unfortunately but only a publisher.

+ Reply to Thread